Reviews for Titles of War, Peace and Death
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2002
Very, very, good. I admire your guts to try to do all the characters in Gundam wing, considering how many there are. Just keep on praticing and writing. I wish I could write this well, and you'll do even better when you can make your poems flow easier. Dang, if I could write at the level you are... I'm babbling. Anyway, creative titles and nice descriptions.
Reiya Inc chapter 17 . 8/1/2002
Yes! Finally Gundam poems worth reading! *cheers* You did an excellent job on this. Desert Prince, Unknown Silencer, and Desperate Spy were my favorites. And I'm guessing that the Angel of Death was Hilde...? Anyway, I give ya two thumbs up on this and hope you do more!

f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 17 . 7/26/2001
Awesome! I wish I could write poetry as awesome as you do! Better yet, I wish I could write as wonderful as you do! I just love your stories! I do happen to like Dorothy, but the poem suited her well! Hehe, I happen to be one of the weird frekkish people who do like Dorothy! Some of them kinda confused me because people like Sally and Noin don't have certain nicknames, but after reading them, it kinda got a little clearer because the descriptions told me everything! But, overall it was truly impressive! You must have spent a lot of time thinking and writing this! Good job and keep writing! **hint hint a good 4xD would be good** LoL!
shadowkittie04 chapter 7 . 7/26/2001
DOROTHY SHOULD BE THE ANGEL OF WAR! (or goddess, or demoness, or um...whatever floats yer boat babe). _ ::cheers, holding up her "Go D-chan" flag:: ::cheers again:: GO D-CHAN! ::has problems::
Thea Barton chapter 7 . 7/26/2001
Good poems, love all of em, my nickname for dorothy is a bit rude/mean 4 a poem, hehehhe, you shoul keep going. Well if uu do want my help just email me or
Samantha M chapter 7 . 7/25/2001
I think Dorothy's nick name should be "War lover"

Noin's should be "saveyour of war"
Shi no Tenshi1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2001
ghaa i wish i could write poetry like you. who was the last one? i'm guessing it was hilde, but i'm not sure. it's ambiguous (sp?) but it was my favorite one! of course, i could be biased since my name means 'angel of death' in japanese. _ well, i'd love to read more poems from you. i'm probably the most un-creative person there is so i can't help you with titles _;;
Kayla Tsukino chapter 7 . 7/24/2001
*throught gritted teeth* work evil computer *to the author* okey I don't know the answers to ur questions right off hand cept for 2 yes keep going and yes work on one for the rest of the main charaters...and if u give me sometime then maybe I can help u out with that k...its going to take some time for me to think and right now I have a headache that won't get lost *grumbles*
Kiyone chapter 7 . 7/24/2001
*clears throat* ahem. Zechs was known as the Lightning Count (or Lightning Baron) because of his quick reflexes and ability to destroy an enemy very quickly in battle. Trieze's only nickname that comes to mind is his Excellency (or sumthin to do with roses _) Noin and Sally don't really have nicknames, but you can create them according to their personalities. that's all for now, JA!

Nefertanya chapter 7 . 7/24/2001
Hey, great series! He was called 'Lightning Count' I think because he was so quick in battle...

...or maybe because of his hair color...