Reviews for No, Sandra Bullock Isn't In This Either
Heligoland chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Audible laughter is hard, nigh impossible, to wring from my dry and caked lungs, but you have done it, and more than once. Now I'm going to have to dig out my humidifier.

Wait, so who wrote the BuffyxBuffy smut? I need closure! It was KEVIN, wasn't it? Creed? Oh, it was SO Creed.

Also I'd like to know which of them died first.

But not as much as that first thing. Kelly, please. And messily. And in the middle of her talking, and also continuing to talk throughout. Yeah.
didyousaychocolate chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OH MY GOD! This has got to be the best premise for a fanfic I have ever seen. But I'm probably biased, since I'm zombie obsessed and Dwight is my favorite character. You really need to continue this. So many lines made me giggle, and even if you did it without realizing, I love how you used the number 28. I love the movie "28 Days Later", and it's sequel "28 Weeks Later", even if they aren't *technically* zombie movies. Well, anyway, I love the story. And am looking forward to an update.
Nutmeggedya chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was pretty funny! Andy wrote the fanfic, didn't he?
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I'm trying to figure out what exactly I should say about this. In that task, as in so many others in recent memory, I have failed. So I shall instead simply bang on the keyboard for several seconds and let that be my opinion on this fic.

ajuqoq8ijhqohgsad sdafdsahfhfoejqioer 3y4rqfiugqG
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Dwight beta-ing the fic... _ Cracked me up, though. Same for Kev's Red Pop. Disturbing, but hilarious. I totally can't wait for more. Oh, and I love the title.
young for eternity chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
"Where do you think the zombies are coming from?"

"Pittsburgh."

HAHAHA. I love it, especially since I'm from Pennsylvania.
comptine chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hahahah I can tell this is going to be AMAZING! Poor Dwight we love his naiveness!

UPDATE SOON