Reviews for The Original Naked Quidditch Match
Niharika chapter 10 . 4/13
I don't know who u are but I will find u and marry u!
This.Pebble.Is.More.Important chapter 1 . 4/8
Love this story.
millercommamatt chapter 1 . 2/28
I'm so glad that I found this story at it's new home. This is one of my early favorite pieces of fan fiction. It's a delightful nostalgic romp that will make you laugh.
Tittle chapter 10 . 2/22
Love the Weasley co-Captains.
cko2 chapter 10 . 2/16
That is very funny to say the style writting is over the top and the doing the follow up with the game in person and doing the final chapter from paper artical by rita was very cool. The whole harry running and hiding was fun and then embracing the whole thing and running withit. Very very fun reading and thank you so much for it. I really .oved the story.
Aronim chapter 10 . 2/14
What a farce. Hilarious though.

Can't help but find it weird that Potter is so attractive though. I always had the impression that his popularity was caused by being The Boy Who Lived and later his personality and deeds, not for looks. Or maybe I just missed the later books showing him growing out of being scrawny, small and average.

Well done.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 10 . 1/27
This...
I have no words
Thank you for this gift to humanity. This literary work of genius. This hysterical story has made my life improve tenfold. Thank you.
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 1/26
XD
Just... perfect
bluekitnaru chapter 10 . 1/12
AHAHAHAHA THATS SOOO FUNNY
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 10 . 1/11
One of the best and funniest fanfics I have ever read! Awesome!
Crazyaboutcats chapter 1 . 1/7
Weird. No offense
Bowpurity chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
God like.
Eeveeflame chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
This fic has made me laugh many many times, beginning the moment I saw the title and ending at the very last sentance. I can't help but wonder how on earth you came up with this fabulously disturbingly hilarious creation, however you did it, I thank you. I especially enjoyed all the merchandise, Harry's email signatures, the Malfoys ordering calendars, Minerva, Weasley interactions jokes/threats, heck, pretty much the whole thing :P
Thank you for sharing this awesome fic, I immensely enjoyed reading it.
Eeveeflame
KarleighH chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Bwahahahahahahaha I'm reading this at 4:48 am and I'm dying laughing XD thanks for that because it was bloody brilliant :D
Saff Luna Potter chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
That has got to the best fan fiction I have read ever! I've read over 100 fan fictions and this is definitely awesome. AWESOME SO SO MUCH