Reviews for Eleven Years Later
meg chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
wow this is really good! you should defiantly write more!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Well-written, and perfectly in character. I actually liked JKR's epilouge, but I like yours too. :)

-Julia
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
"It hadn't taken long for Ron to adjust to having someone try to emulate him, rather than Harry."

Liked that bit.

Hermione's just not cut out for domestics, and too often people just have her...adjust. With a billion cooking books in tow. There are some things that can't be learned from a book.

Good job.
verity candor chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Hahaha, loved the 'Christmas Party'... again, brilliant chapter.
verity candor chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
It was very touching to make Draco so sympathetic in this chapter. Nice job.
verity candor chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Aw...Harry is so sweet. And I loved his explanation about his parents. Great job.
verity candor chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
I loved the description of the Potter's House - very whimsical JKR-ish touch to it. And Albus was adorable! (and to be honest, I've always thought Teddy would be in Hufflepuff!)
verity candor chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
I loved Luna in this one. It was a really great chapter.
verity candor chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Aw... good luck Hermione!
verity candor chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Hehe...loved it.
verity candor chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Again brilliant job with Ron's character and his interactions with the other characters were brilliant ('specially Rose! Aww...)
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw, Ron's such a cutie. You've gotten their banter just right! Loved it!
FirstYear chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I didnt recognize the title and thought I had not read this already, I like it on the second reading as well.
FirstYear chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
“Once the great house-elf liberator is on the case, no injustice stands a chance.” ...good line...but poor Harry.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
nice protrayal of thier everyday life...I laughed at the fact she could only make mashed potatoes.. has one up on my daughter that can only do baked. Only Ron is more understanding.