Reviews for Hot beverage brewed on the letter Q
I always wanted to write a fanfic of what would happen if red x succeeded in saying that to starfire
bleedingnightingale chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
So random point, if he thought she was an American, why did he refer to her as an alien before she told him?

Other than that, this was a cute little fic, and I got a big laugh whenever Red X tried to talk to the Titans and he'd forget that they were knocked out. It's the simple jokes that make me happy.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
How very Starfire of her. I sense they will meet again, probably under more conducive circumstances (if RedX can pull it off).
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww, that was super duper cute! I love how you captured Starfire's personality so perfectly! Tea of Q, very clever!

Characterization seemed spot-on, and I applaud you for not making it too out there! :) Bravo!

-Rose
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
ADD MORE! I like it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was so freakin' cute. Well-written as well. :]
todorky chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I was really laughing when she asked about this tea made of q !
Lilithyin27 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You are awesome! I love you and this fic :D I think it has been awhile since I've last read TT fanfics. I ship RedXStar next to StarRob. This fic is really amusing I enjoyed reading it.
Daily Worlds chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was just so freaking adorable. I love the title of the story :P 3
bellemon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You guys have an alien on your-oh, wait still knocked out.
a laughing fit when I read .Still internally laughing while typing , update soon.:D
Twi224 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! :)
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i love red x and starfire and i love this too!
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
ah, so cute! i loved Star's pet name from Red X 'cutie' hehe _ and i also loved that episode when she was like "are you a hologram" poking robin. haha, great fanfic! it's so cute, i love both Robin and Starfire AND Starfire and Red-X shipping! can't help myself... sigh. haha. great job!

and your english is actually pretty fine, i loved this. its actually A LOT better than most fanfics who have really bad grammer, urs was a relief to read! thanx! write away!
Arialies chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
SOOO CUTE! i just love how it ended! it was too short though. Dx anyways, AWESOME JOB! write more please! D
Shortyred chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww well isn't that sweet