Reviews for The Twelve Tasks of Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 58 . 3/16/2013
So what happened to the clones?
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
Good job so far though
Mein-Herz-Brennt chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
I realize this is a parody/humor type story and it is amusing, plus it's already finished, but did you really find it necessary to almost constantly call the third clone gay. I know he's supposed to be but having him called 'the gay' or 'that gay' kind of comes off as offensive. Just a note for further reference if you decide to include stereotypical homosexuals in any other story... Sorry if I'm being rude, I do enjoy this story, this was just one thing that bugged me
Spottedmask77 chapter 51 . 1/19/2013
YAY! BEST STORY EVER! DEFINETELY A FAVORITE!

And you got all the pairings right except for Momo/Histugaya. They. Are. Siblings.
Spottedmask77 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Um you know momo and histugaya are siblings right?
PanteraAzul chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Poor Renji that must have had hurt alot. I forgot what task 6 was... guess i'll have to read more to find out.
PanteraAzul chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I actually read this whole story once but I'm gonna read it again and review this time because it's a very cool and funny story. It would be really awesome if I could write like you but everytime I try to write something I always mess up and give up, anyways, this chapter is funny especially in the part where they think that Yumichika and Renji is gay.
TinBuzzard chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Loved it so far. Thanks.
TinBuzzard chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I like it ...
mayu-chan fan chapter 58 . 5/26/2010
Wow that was an awesome story! And it was so hilarious i nearly choked from laughing so hard. Three times. I also fell out of my chair- literally.

I even tried to explain the hilarious-ness of this story to a friend and i fell over on my side laughing so hard.

So yes your story is SO awesome. Which amazed me because it was SO OC! Yet awesome.
Mayu-chan fan chapter 46 . 5/26/2010
Best. Chapter. Ever.
silverysands chapter 58 . 11/22/2009
WOW! I don't know quite what else to say. This was a terrific story! Original, exciting, humorous(made me laugh quite a few times) and the best part is that you didn't rush the romantic relationships. You did an excellent job on the metamorphism of Mayuri. He isn't the most lovable character in Bleach, but in your story you were able to slowly transform him from a despicable Shinigami into a character who was both lovable and worthy of love.

WELL DONE! I can easily see how much effort you put into this story!
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Ah... lol. Was the third clone meant to be Szayel or something? :P Thank you for the awesomeness!
iLuke chapter 58 . 8/28/2009
...

That was beautiful. The whole story.

In a weird, partially creepy, make-me-almost-wake-up-the-entire-household-at-2-am-in-the-morning-by-snorts-and-giggles, makes-sense-even-though-its-totally-cracktastic sort of way.

YOU MADE ME LOVE MAYURI KUROTSUCHI.

I must (convincemylazyaselfto) draw a picture in your honor now.
Desandros chapter 58 . 8/12/2009
I have no idea if you remember me through my other reviews, but I have to do this -

*glomps* you did a great job, Glockenspiel. A great job indeed.

I believe I left reviews up through chapter 25, but I dont' feel the need to go back through and read everything (whic I will have to do, eventually) to find out when I started. A part of me doesn't care. I'm happy I got around to finishing reading this story, and do hope you write another long story soon.

If you have interests in Avatar the Last Airbender fanfics, try 'The twelve tasks of Avatar Aang.'

... or twelve something. knowing you - through your story - I think you can come up with something if you've watche the series.

you're a great writer, I love your writing ability, and hope to see more of you.

yours truly, Desandros