Reviews for Hopeless
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I admit. I cried some. And it probably didn't help that I was listening to Platoon - Adagio for Strings, which is one of the saddest songs I know (up there with Hurt by Christina Aguilera, Final Distance by Utada Hikaru and a few others). -.-

I can't imagine living without my best friend. Q_Q I've only known her since we were 11, so 3 years, but she's my absolute best friend.

This is so well written, good job! :) Despite how sad it is... I loved it!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story actually made me cry - no mean feat, as I generally just feel really sad and dry-eyed at stories. That was very well-written.
HrithikRulez chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
just one word AWESOME
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I ignored your warning, and now my sweater is soaked
snlover10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is so sad! I actually had tears in my eyes, which hardly happens. LOVE Shawn and Gus!
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was so beautiful...well done!
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aww! Poor Shawn. I love it!
PichiKeen chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I've heard people refer to their fics as tear jerkers before, but this is one of the very few that have actually made me cry.

I was trying to figure out why you never used Gus' name, then I got to the end.

I don't know how it feels to lose someone you've known all your life, but I imagine it's horrible. Seems like an accurate description of Shawn's reaction to Gus' death. Yay for you!
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That's really bad. I have no idea weather or not you ever said his name, I just kind of filled it in, in my mind. He's the only one that it could be. It was good, really good, for being a deathfic. Typically when a fic is good I'm all excited for more, but, it's a deathfic. lol it's kind of hard to want more. Either way, keep up the amazing writing, I enjoy a good percentage of your work. )
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Omg, you made me cry. That was one of the saddest things I've ever read. It was so wonderful, love it (even if it did make me cry)!
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
oh my gosh that was so ridiculously good and so sad. great great job on this!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
TT Oh My Gosh! That was the saddest thing ever! I felt like my best friend just died! TT What a tear jerker!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
gah . . . now i'm crying. are you happy now?
ddamato chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I had a feeling it was Gus. Nope - his name isn't there, but Gus is always with Shawn, and if Shawn was going to a funeral, I'm certain that Gus would be there, and since he wasn't, I figured that he was the one that died.

Anyways, great one shot - I love it!
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 8/19/2007