Reviews for Autobot Call
Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/12
I like how Optimus Prime actually has a personality! It's great! For once it isn't someone trying to recreate an older version of him but using the Bayverse version.
ShiBon chapter 3 . 10/18
This story was AMAZING please please PLEASE write more of this!
Taggg chapter 3 . 3/22
Aw. You started nice, intriguing story! Pity, its discontinued :c
What Lies Beyond chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Update soon? This is so good!
CyberRutoPrime chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Is this story gonna be worked on anytime soon? 'Cus this is awesome so far.
Transformers fun chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Wow, how can you be so good at writing storys?!
To bad that you ended the story here, hade wanted to read the end. Well love the story :)
And let me geus, that the police car was prowl, was'nt it!

Did you ever do a next chapter on this story, if you did, could i ask of you to upload it? Because, like i said, i really liked this story.
'Kay have a good day, bye!
jpgFury chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
what a great start - why is there no more?
Dragon-Child of Lightning chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Well Barricade, you son of a glitch. Ghost, I love it! Could you finish please?!
emzydatffan chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Nice! I'm guessing it's Prowl? It's really good and if you can, could it be possible to update this and rising generations? they're both good and so is your "bent" one on deviant art
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Well I hope you continue this one as well as your "small problems" series I'm a huge fan of both and have been for a long time.
AXEL464 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Going through your list of amazing stories you have created I found this little golden nugget and found yet another story you made that pulled me in. And right on the third part where Dontae explained about how Ferrari dads car did the strangest thing that may have saved his life and some other hints I believed I read made me go; no way is that car a cybertronian.

And now I'm very curious who it is it keeps pulling towards Prowl. but it could be someone else.

I can see this one has been sitting for a while, but I'll keep it in my favorites in case you ever come back to it. I'm really curious on the direction you're going with the twins and Ferrari. along with who that cop car isssss
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
-gasp- is it Prowl?!
OMP this is so good so far, I hope you continue this!
Saki chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplee eeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeee tell me you're gonna finish this! :
jmqe chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
to lazy to login anyway love the story so far keep going
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
So I remembered having read this story a few years back, and searched it up. Let me tell you it's just as good as I remember. It HAS been a while though. Is it abandoned/discontinued?