Reviews for Autobot Call
Transformers fun chapter 3 . 1/6
Wow, how can you be so good at writing storys?!
To bad that you ended the story here, hade wanted to read the end. Well love the story :)
And let me geus, that the police car was prowl, was'nt it!

Did you ever do a next chapter on this story, if you did, could i ask of you to upload it? Because, like i said, i really liked this story.
'Kay have a good day, bye!
jpgFury chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
what a great start - why is there no more?
Dragon-Child of Lightning chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Well Barricade, you son of a glitch. Ghost, I love it! Could you finish please?!
emzydatffan chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Nice! I'm guessing it's Prowl? It's really good and if you can, could it be possible to update this and rising generations? they're both good and so is your "bent" one on deviant art
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Well I hope you continue this one as well as your "small problems" series I'm a huge fan of both and have been for a long time.
AXEL464 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Going through your list of amazing stories you have created I found this little golden nugget and found yet another story you made that pulled me in. And right on the third part where Dontae explained about how Ferrari dads car did the strangest thing that may have saved his life and some other hints I believed I read made me go; no way is that car a cybertronian.

And now I'm very curious who it is it keeps pulling towards Prowl. but it could be someone else.

I can see this one has been sitting for a while, but I'll keep it in my favorites in case you ever come back to it. I'm really curious on the direction you're going with the twins and Ferrari. along with who that cop car isssss
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
-gasp- is it Prowl?!
OMP this is so good so far, I hope you continue this!
Saki chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplee eeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeee tell me you're gonna finish this! :
jmqe chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
to lazy to login anyway love the story so far keep going
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
So I remembered having read this story a few years back, and searched it up. Let me tell you it's just as good as I remember. It HAS been a while though. Is it abandoned/discontinued?
Kitty chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! It gives me a good human point of view of the Transformers. ) I just want to say keep it up!
VolturiGirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I'm too lazy to log in XP.

BUT I'm not to lazy to review this dusty gem! This is a really good story! The Sides and Clinton moment/s were adorable. Your Optimus Prime is lolz. Ferrari isn't a Mary Sue - though do check yourself from time to time, it pays to be cautious. Your writing flows very nicely and the characters are all very realistic (well, as much as giant alien robots can be).

Would you consider continuing this, maybe once you're done with the SP'verse? Or, even better, writing both at the same time? This is a wonderful story that deserves to be continued... especially when you decide to introduce Prowl during a car chase as a cliffhanger then leave people hanging for four years...
Lunar Mist chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
...Oh, you simply HAVE to continue this story! It's amazement written out! And the cliffy at the end? Ahh! Oh, please tell me this isn't abandoned! If it is... can ya... ya know, dust it off and pick up where ya left off? Please...?
ScienceIsAwesomeFuckUnicorns chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Aww, shame this only goes for 3 chapters. Looks like it had an interesting story. And just when Prowl comes in too D:
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 3 . 1/18/2011