Reviews for Autobot Call
AXEL464 chapter 3 . 1/1
Going through your list of amazing stories you have created I found this little golden nugget and found yet another story you made that pulled me in. And right on the third part where Dontae explained about how Ferrari dads car did the strangest thing that may have saved his life and some other hints I believed I read made me go; no way is that car a cybertronian.

And now I'm very curious who it is it keeps pulling towards Prowl. but it could be someone else.

I can see this one has been sitting for a while, but I'll keep it in my favorites in case you ever come back to it. I'm really curious on the direction you're going with the twins and Ferrari. along with who that cop car isssss
Dawn Racer chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
-gasp- is it Prowl?!
OMP this is so good so far, I hope you continue this!
Saki chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplee eeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeee tell me you're gonna finish this! :
jmqe chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
to lazy to login anyway love the story so far keep going
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
So I remembered having read this story a few years back, and searched it up. Let me tell you it's just as good as I remember. It HAS been a while though. Is it abandoned/discontinued?
Kitty chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! It gives me a good human point of view of the Transformers. ) I just want to say keep it up!
VolturiGirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I'm too lazy to log in XP.

BUT I'm not to lazy to review this dusty gem! This is a really good story! The Sides and Clinton moment/s were adorable. Your Optimus Prime is lolz. Ferrari isn't a Mary Sue - though do check yourself from time to time, it pays to be cautious. Your writing flows very nicely and the characters are all very realistic (well, as much as giant alien robots can be).

Would you consider continuing this, maybe once you're done with the SP'verse? Or, even better, writing both at the same time? This is a wonderful story that deserves to be continued... especially when you decide to introduce Prowl during a car chase as a cliffhanger then leave people hanging for four years...
Lunar Mist chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
...Oh, you simply HAVE to continue this story! It's amazement written out! And the cliffy at the end? Ahh! Oh, please tell me this isn't abandoned! If it is... can ya... ya know, dust it off and pick up where ya left off? Please...?
ScienceIsAwesomeFuckUnicorns chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Aww, shame this only goes for 3 chapters. Looks like it had an interesting story. And just when Prowl comes in too D:
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Prowlybot!
Gatekat chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
It looks like an interesting start, especially with Prowl now making an appearance. Do you have any plans to continue with it?
Vol chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I would almost dare to wish there might be more to this. I love seeing Sides and Sunny in the Movieverse (especially after they slapped Sides' name on Tracks and made him a stupid one-line character). Also ... Holyshit Prowl! Hiding as a police car and saving his 'partner's' life with his door? Dude, where do you come up with this? It's gold, I tells ya.
Youko Rayah chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
please tell me you brought Prowl into this fic! you'll make me a very happy fox if you do!
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I love this thanks for writing such an interesting story!
Patronus Prime chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
I knew it! Ever since the first mention of that old police car, I knew it was Prowl.

I know that this is a very old story, but... *puppy eyes* Would you keep writing?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »