Reviews for Three Little Words
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Ahh, I clicked on this on a whim and it actually sucked me in and made me tear up! Ah, replying to "You're beautiful" with "You're a good fuck" is not the smartest of responses. Poor Shuichi. It really made me tear up when I read that part. And of course the last paragraph was awesome. Wonderfully done.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh my gosh, this is perfect! The characterisations are completely true to the series, as is the tone of the story in general. This is really, truly, amazing. It is stories like this that are written with such skill that make me actually want to read Gravi fics, rather than just sticking to the manga and anime. (I tend not to read or write ff for those series that I love most of all.)

You are a fantastic writer.
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wow...this was nice. Shuichi learned English! Well, a little bit, but still!

Very beautifully written, and I liked reading it.
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I try not to write that in reviews, or at least not ONLY that, but I felt this story called for it. It's that tender side of Yuki's that I love and you bring it out so well. I felt a little lost at some point in the events Yuki was remembering, but the words themselves caught my attention so that the confusion was quickly forgotten. I'm loving your stories and can't wait to read the others (this is taking priority over my homework, now. lol)!
Passive chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Well, it's safe to say that I truly enjoyed this. It was definitely well-written, and the plot was great! I LOVED Yuki's personality and how he had problems dealing with the fact that he indeed loved Shuichi. And it's also safe to say that you're a great writer!

Well done!
none111 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely, positively, undeniabely beautiful! I have no idea how you do it. You capture the personalities of each character so well. It's truly astonishing and your talent is undeniable. I hope you move on to pursue the same career as Yuki :)
Yuki342 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
puliz try ur best to make another chapter iu luv ur story talent
Luciver chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Oh my god! Ah! I was just lurking on and I saw that you wrote a gravitation fic!

I love it!

And, I got the LOVELY e-mail you sent me forever ago, I JUST NOW got it. I don't use that e-mail anymore, so when I checked it I was like, "Oh! I hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of horrible bitch for not messagining back!"

I love you/this. Fantastic!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Swoot! Awesome fic, good job! _
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I am a real fan of Eiri introspection pieces as he thinks about his relationship with his pink tribble. You have done a bang-up job capturing our favorite grumpy novelist. He is not a two-dimensional 'meanie' - something found too many times out here at . He is a thoughtful person and thinks deeply.

I know someone else commented on your non-stupid Shuichi, and I agree. The man is not a blithering idiot like many write him.

I loved the line about Shu and Yuki fighting over the possession of Eiri - how true! What a great observation!

Again, kudos to you!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I was actually guessing in the beginning,wat the 3 words are P well,not quite near to it P

It is a sweet treat, the fluffy,candy sweet;but a more subtle sweetness, like green tea with a pinch of honey,or watermelon P

I like the protrayal of Shu and the way you've written Eiri's thoughts sounded very... Shu is not just a spoil,childish brat 's more of a person.

Overall,I like this piece.
Tastytime chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I be the crossover between your two secret lives Moon, between Gravitation and Alexander. Ignore me, I am being stupid.

You know the one thing I dislike about you? It's the way you can so easily turn me into a fangirly squeeing mess. Nah just kidding, but honestly I can scarcely believe that this is your very first Gravitation fiction. I can't believe the characterization of Yuki in particular. The entire idea of the war between Eiri Yuki and Shuichi for Uesugi Eiri is fascinating, and an illuminating glimpse into Yuki's pysche. The emotion, the dramatic poise of this was so far more mature than nearly any other Gravitation fic I have read that I was in awe. You beautifully depicted the most minor details of Yuki's personality that were only touched upon in the manga and anime, and expanded them into character traits all the more striking for how much emphasis they had upon his being. The relationship between Yuki and Shuichi is so strangely tender and tentative, so quiescent and full of possibilities that to use a stupid analogy it's like a bud. Ah you've drained me of words to describe your work damn you. And I always prided myself on being verbose. Suffice it to say I loved it.

One minor detail, you say that the only really gentle almost 'loving' sex they have before this, was the first time. I have to say that from my reading of the manga I got the definite impression that Yuki was rather rough than otherwise- from the pictures and Shuichi's reaction the next morning- backed up by the way that Shuichi tends to view sex more as a chore at first than anything.

By the way the line about Shuichi becoming a flirt, was so adorable I almost squeed out loud. If I combust I blame you
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
this is wonderful. perfect detail, great plot. i love it
mikio chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
o this is great! you should make it into a ff!
misydidi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007