Reviews for Play Crack the Sky
guest chapter 1 . 3/17
Aww that was heartbreaking but really good. I always wondered what it would have been like if Spencer was the one that was shot at prom and not frikkin aiden. I was this continued! This is really interesting. The show got so boring with aiden and all his dramatic ways. I wanted more Spencer, Ashley hurt her so much and her mom was a bitch to her then she was abused by Carmen. Jeez, Spencer went through so much but she was still so sweet and amazing. Anyways, even though Spencer deserved better, Spashley is the best. :D
TheFlannelClub chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is weird, reading this.

So long ago. But here I go again digging up the past.

it's haunting.

and kudos for being a lydia fan.
LoveAndMathematics chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is pretty damn good. Shows Ashley in just the right way, knowingly selfish but still totally devoted to Spencer. It may be all about her, but that's just because Spencer *is* part of her, so when she's hurting, Ashley always feels it, right in the heart.

My main reason for writing this review was one line though, which I just think is amazing. Takes this to another level -

"She knows that she and God don’t get on so well, never really have. They had probably both lost faith in each other."

It's just that twist on the classic idea of faith and belief. And I love it.
Rebellious Muppet chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
My God that was... depressing. Really good, but now I need to put on happy music to get me to a normal state. Then again, SoN always depresses the hell out of me for some unknown reason. In fact, I teared up. Your writing style is phenomenal and you really have an uncanny ability to evoke actual emotion in emotionless beings (read: me).

(On a side note, I just realised I don't know whether you're male or female. I'm guessing the latter. But yeah.)
WP chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Depressing is right in every way. SoN should have more intensity like this. Right on.

Let's just hope the writers have something remotely as emo as this on the cards for the 10th.
andI'mstillinlove chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Intense and dark, and I love Play Crack the Sky, Deja Entendu is one of my favorite CD's. Please post more, even if it is dark and Spence runs the chance of not waking up again
IWillAlwaysLoveSoN chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this is really good... PMSP!
Cyberbaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this was really good, in depth look into what people go thru watching and waiting, becasue that seems to be the worst, waiting, not being able to doing anything to help...loved it.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This was so good. Well done. :)
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh my god. How in the world do you expect anybody to be able to review this? I don't think I know the words to properly express how absoulutely, fucking fantastic and breathtakingly heart breaking I found this to be.

I think I was crying by the end. I can't be sure because I was so into this and so...so...damn it I don't know how to put 's try another way.

I love,love,love Spencer and Ashley. I find them, much like Alex and Paige, to be so rooted in reality that they seem like they could be neighbors or something. Does that sound crazy? Maybe so, but I digress.

In loving them, I in turn get all emotional when anything bad goes down with or between them. And this, this masterpiece, this amazing view of what one goes through when someone they love is hurt and suffering, this made me emotional.

I can only imagine what the pain and sadness you portray in Ashley feels imagine what it feels like to see someone you love the way Ashley sees Spencer. The pain and sadness and desperation that you have here though, seems to capture all that and more.

I'm running of words so I'll end with this. Beautiful. This was simply beautiful. And I'm so jealous of the talent you've got, especially when I read things like this.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
So, you were right, it's dark. But I think the degree of melodrama here is accurate... everyone's been in the sort of spot that makes them feel like this. We are our own worst enemies, because we're intimately acquainted with our own soft spots and weaknesses. Ashley's not going to get out of this alone, I think; this is when you find out who your real friends are.

Looks like you've still got it, and you know what? I never doubted for a second. And don't worry about the darkness... I'm sure Ashley will feel better, after ordering pizza (yeah, let the others wonder what I'm talking about.)
Nodoubtaboutit18 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i really liked this. it was pretty angsty but i enjoyed it. really good, loved the writing style. i wish there would be more...you left me wanting more. i wanted to get inside ashley's head some more.