Reviews for Falling Star
Kaito Echizen chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
mmmm

Kaito hungry wants to eat
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
oh well, I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope the scouts get theyre stuff back!
sailor heero saturn chapter 6 . 9/19/2001
sailor heero saturn chapter 5 . 9/19/2001
sailor heero saturn chapter 4 . 9/19/2001
sailor heero saturn chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
sailor heero saturn chapter 2 . 9/19/2001
sailor heero satrrun chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Spampers chapter 6 . 9/10/2001
that's ok with those three Heero chapters! Your story is very good so far i can't wait to read the other chapters especially Rei/Wufei any way i can't wait to read the rest of you chapters well bye bye ~_
Tenshi no shi chapter 6 . 9/9/2001
AH! I didn't know you had added more to it and gotten the duo chapter out! ! no fair! i lost my depression now how am i supposed to write! argh *turns SD* andruns around in circles* its 2 AM. Jaggars on the radio instead of lew and I got out a new story *jumps for joy* Its called 1 headlight. Ny the time you will probably read it it'll have 2 chapters. I better go this is getting REALLY long. bai... no wait i don't want to go! *cries! Duo drags me away* baibai-o -Minako-chan
Silens Unus chapter 6 . 9/3/2001
very good
ladystarlightdlightstar fairy chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
it's great
CyberAngelOne chapter 5 . 8/21/2001
The hero chapter got post three times
White Rose1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2001
Wow...um..ok I like the story but the Quatre/Makoto is something that u just don't see everyday. Well hope it works out get more out too pretty please!
Amy chapter 2 . 7/27/2001
This is really touching. (Sniff sniff sniff) Please write more. (Sniff sniff sniff). (Blows nose).