Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Yuna chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I so don't know why this gem doesn't have more review. Great story, good grammar and spelling both characters are believable, you don't see that all too often in Hellsing fic. The dialog was well written and paced with a little sweetness on the side, but didn't choke on it. Very, very well done.
Superficial Faith chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews, as it definitely deserves it.

Now, this isn't the first time I've read this story, far from it actually, but I keep finding myself coming back to it again and again, despite myself. Probably one of the most beautifully-written pieces in the Hellsing fandom (AxI or otherwise), this story flows lyrically, creating an almost poetry-like feel to it, and that it a major accomplishment, especially coming from me as I am extremely picky with what I read.

I was impressed with this story two years ago, and I'm still impressed with it now. The only thing that really bothered me was that some of the sentence felt like they were missing words, though I'm not sure if that was the intention you had for your writing style or not.

All in all, this is definitely a gem of a piece, and I hope to see more of such gorgeous works from you in the future.

Keep up the splendid work!
Sanis chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It's rare to see a fic where Alucard and Integra are intimate and it's believable. You've achieved this. Nice work.
Immortalis chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Dear anotherfanwritertoom,

I must say that I love your name. This was amazing. I loved this fanfiction. Lovely. Yummy in my tummy. I can perfectly vision everything. IntegraXAlucard, all the way baby. Do continue please...

Immortalis
Oki the Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You are truly an amazing writer. For that you have eternal favoritisim on all AxI stories that you write. :D