Reviews for Justice?
Karrin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS FIC. I WAS SAID IT WAS SO SHORT BUT I REALLY ENJOYED IT THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Someone should show some gratitude! Very well written.
Superficial Faith chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow. Just wow. I must say I pretty much struck speechless with this story. It was well thought-out and emotional depth was present. Very well done. The only thing is that the sentence flow gets a bit choppy at times, but your writing prowess definitely overshadows it quite a bit.

I have only one thing left to say (and mind you, I rarely say this), but as an author: Can I marry you?

P.S. Please realize that last comment if figurative, not literal.
sunbune chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aww, poor D! This was not a good day for him. And I'm sure he's found himself in this sort of situation plenty of times.

I laughed aloud at this: "So Leftie was right. In a manner of speaking for a left hand." Very clever!

your stories are exactly what I've been looking for- I hope you write more!
Sunflare Glaze chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I don't know much about D in his books so I'll just go with what I know of him in the movies. Lefty seemed less funny but you definitely shown the witty, anti-Jimminy Cricket part of the hand. As for D, I really don't see him hurting any humans let alone kill one, even accidentally or just to save himself. Has he harm any humans in his books? Anyways, it was a very nice read. Quick and on the mark with Vampire Hunter D. Well done.
1 DeathGoddess chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was good. I think it was an overall theme of Vampire Hunter D.
Kitala chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I enjoyed it, but had trouble accepting D complaining to Leftie. That part was a little OOC.
Onah chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Very well written. I'm picky about what I read, and I managed to finish this story. Well done. I'm so sad for D, you depicted him well.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Awesome fic! Going in my faves. Keep up the excellent work!