Reviews for The Blood Red Rose
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
me encanto ! Fantabuloso! La forma en que se va desarrollando la trama y todo! El capitulo ultimo se puso muy de emocion pero ya quiero saber k pasa! Quee pasa a maya y a kurama y al malo!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
muy bueno!
K chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
I like your style even though you kind of made it an american teenage story rather than a japanese one. I think you made both Yoko and Shuichi mostly regular, even though they are very different from regular demon/teenager, forgot to focus on their analytical and calm personality, but I guess love could actually change them both. You mixed up some story details but all in all it's quite an enjoyable read. I do hope you will finish it soon because I got a little curious and I see it's been a long time since the last update so don't even think about not finishing it.
MiyaKasumi chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
please update! i love this story and want to know the rest.
mwacha chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
AH! you have in suspense right now! Please update soon!
Gimei chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
That's the worst cliffhanger I've read in fanfiction so far! D:
Can't wait to read the continuation! Kurama get up and start kicking ass! T.T
PuppydogSally89 chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
I love your story! I really like the idea of having maya be a main character, you never really get to read many stories with her in them.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
such a cliff hanger :'
LordOfTheWest chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Noooooooo! Great chapter but Noooooo! Kurama! Update soooooonnnnn!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
... He's not dead. Karasu is an idiot and didn't check. Kurama isn't dead. He'd going to pop up and be Yoko and not be dead. Or he's going to go possess someone if he is dead. But he isn't dead so he won't have to do that. He isn't dead. Karasu is wrong! And he knows it. Why else would he let Maya go? ... Unless he knows if he kills her Koenma will be on his case. Wait. Kurama is techinally part human right? So if Karasu did kill me, Koenma would punish him right? Not that it matters since Kurama isn't dead. Anyways, awesome fight. You had me hooked completely. Only thing was there were a few mistakes. "She'd gladly take thousands of cuts like that if it meant bringing Shuichi bag." I think you wanted back not bag. Unless you wanted a body bag although I don't know why you'd want one since no one died in this chapter. Also, "He couldn't bring himself to finish that sentence. /This is my fault. Hang in there./" The 'he couldn't...' was also in italics. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon! I can't wait to see Kurama prove Karasu wrong.
-D101
(If I'm wrong, don't correct me. If I'm in denial, don't try to fix me. I'll learn what's what in the next chapter.)
LordOfTheWest chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
This story is really interesting! You've put a lot of nice elements in here Please update soon!
Dark ring of hope chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I'm glad you had the time to update, life can be time consuming yes? lol.

you did well, it was very amusing, update soon! may the writing muses be with you!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Oh wow. I was not expecting Botan to randomly show up but man am I glad she did. I just hope it's Karasu's soul she is taking back to the Spirit World with her and not Kurama and Yoko and Maya's. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!
-D101
Gimei chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tsumomo chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
When I saw a new update for this story, I was pleasantly surprised! I'm glad you're finishing the story. I can't wait to find out what the answer to the riddle is and hope you update soon!