Reviews for Severus's Desire
JustforgetIt11 chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
aww, this fic was so sweet, i absolutely loved it.

Do you have any plans to write a sequal?
LuvlyLil chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
' "I'm going with... uh... L-" He started. Lucius interrupted him.

"You're going with Lestrange? I mean I know she's Narcissa's sister, but she's so nuts." Severus shook his head.

"No. I'm going with... L-Lily Evans." Lucius fell to the ground laughing. '

The story seems fine, but Bellatrix would have been called Bellatrix Black then, not Lestrange, since she wasn't married to him yet. Kind of a faux-pas, there...
lithe-button chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
This is very good so far! I love your writing style and the care that you put into descriptions. I'll definitely be reading this more!

One little thing I noticed though. Bellatrix would still be named Bellatrix Black, not Lestrange, at this point seeing as she's not married yet and still in school.

But that's the only error I've found, and that's remarkable. Usually writers have 5 or more. So, kudos to you!

~lithe-button~
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
D
cassandra12271 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Wow! Cool chapter. After what he'd done to her, she kissed him in the end. Sweet! You should do a sequel about how she ended up with James instead of Severus. What tore them apart? Anyway, awesome story. It was very funny, touching, and a heart-warming story. It was very fun to read! Ten out of ten stars! Encore! Rock on!
cassandra12271 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Wow! That's sweet about what Lily wrote, and yet Lucius has to ruin it. Nice chapter! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!
cassandra12271 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Wow! Awesome chapter! I wonde what James is up to! I can't wait to read on! Rock on!
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
The first chapter is excellent. I hope he asks her to the ball before James Potter does. That must have been really hard on him when she married his enemy. I can't wait to see what happens next.
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww! This was great! It was really in-character! I can't wait to see what happens next! D

I wrote a Snape/Lily fanfic and I'd love if you could read/review it!