Reviews for Why?
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sorry, totally off topic about anything to do with this story, but... am I the only one who finds it wierd that in every other fanfiction archive character names are done by the first names that most people don't even know before they start reading fanfiction and are forced to learn and for House it's done by their last names, that everyone knows, but know we're left wondering what their first names are?
Or is it really just me?
Anyways, I like the way you look at things. You give everything a unique perspective. Or at least, one I've never seen before. Seems like all my reviews for your stories say basically the same thing. Sorry about that.
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ahahaha! Wow, that was fantastic. Very House-like. XD
jagnic233 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Emm Wow, this story could get really hot if you continued it
Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was weird. lol

But funny. heh.
Kaits1789 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Ha Ha Ha! I love it. I love House and how his answer is so true - because it's something he would say, and God knows it was perfect. Great work, entertaining on a Monday afternoon when I'm trying to kill time.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I think Cameron is sorry she asked!

Great.
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
you weren't kidding about little. but i thought it was funny at the end. so house like
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This story is love, pure and simple. Sequel pls?
J Lesley chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was funny, especially House's line about the threesome and fivesome. I would have paid to see Cameron's face when he said that; it would be completely priceless.
anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
only a oneshot? i think this could turn into something really great! think about it...