Reviews for Jedi knight Uzumaki Naruto
Eaglebucky chapter 28 . 2/19
This is a good story hopefuly you will bring it back to life and continue the good work
Jose19 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
The only problem here is that the revelation of the Force will bring the wrath of the Sith towards the Elemental Nations, and they have no way of fighting back against people with such skills especially when they hold the advantage of their high technology.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is a very interesting story how this Naruto acquire those Force skills, and the ability to have build a lightsaber but the problem here is that soon that part of the world will be visiting them, and I don't think that the people of the Elemental Nations have the power to fight against these people.
Kilroy7087 chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
I really love this story, this is actually the third time I read it. I really hope you get around to updating this again
Sorry but chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Hello LD1449 i have been a fan of your naruto fanfiction for a long time and have once again started to read fanfiction. But there is one story that i have unable to find its called "A Twist Of Fate" it was a time travel fic with what seemed to be a naruto rin pairing. I thought it was ab awesome story and would love nothing more than to read it again if you can make that happen i would be gratefull. Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This fic would be really good either without the humor, or with better humor...
Super Vegito 2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Actually its.

Youngling

Jedi Padawan

Jedi Master

Jedi Council Members

Jedi Grand Master
Primo4 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Simple answer to the question: How does Mandalore know Japanese?

You are watching the English dub of Naruto
Primo4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
REVAN! HELL YEAH!
Serpenti chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Well... the Sasuke bashing showed up. What a surprise. BUT.

I so far like the fact that Naruto isn't an arrogant prick. That's a plus.

I may not like Naruto, but there's always the occasion where I can get behind a Naruto story if it's well written and doesn't go all crazy about.

I'll read the rest later, but so far a decent start.
Serpenti chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
...Revan.

Revan.

Fucking Revan?

Well, it's possible, I guess... Bioware never revealed what happened to him/her after the first game.

Well, at least not until Old Republic(The MMO) where he's a boss you fight on the imperial side.

Still, it follows some bandwagon tropes so far, but not too bad... no bashing yet, so I'll keep going.
Telyk2 chapter 28 . 2/23/2014
man this is a good story I hate the fact that it has been 5 years (when I last checked) since it has been updated. :(
ThatGuy115 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Not ragging on your story but, I hate the stupid cliche that no matter how powerful a guy is he should be scared of a pissed off woman because when women are mad they gain super strength (or in some cases more super strength) and can kick the ass of any male character, who are suddenly super weak. I guess it's supposed to be funny, and it might have been, but when a lot of anime and manga have this and most fanfiction based on them have it, it's no longer funny anymore and it starts getting annoying seeing it.

Anyways pretty good story so far, though I'm hoping for Naruto to start acting smarter and hopefully we see how strong he is cause you have him beating/holding back Orichimaru, Sasuke and Kabuto in the first chapter and then barely being able to dodge/deflect Tenten's weapons this chapter (so either he caught the first three off guard or Tenten is throwing a bunch of things faster than Orichi and Sasuke can move or maybe a combination of both) which makes it difficult to tell how strong he is. I'm also hoping for Naruto to not be as happy-go-lucky as his canon counterpart and as forgiving as most people make him. As for parings (though I know I'm waaaay to late) I'm hoping for Naruto/Hinata in there somewhere.
Regin chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is really good dude and sjstaudt didn't when they seal Shikaku some of the eyes on the statue were already open?
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »