Reviews for Jedi knight Uzumaki Naruto
Primo4 chapter 15 . 4/9
Simple answer to the question: How does Mandalore know Japanese?

You are watching the English dub of Naruto
Primo4 chapter 1 . 4/8
REVAN! HELL YEAH!
Serpenti chapter 3 . 4/4
Well... the Sasuke bashing showed up. What a surprise. BUT.

I so far like the fact that Naruto isn't an arrogant prick. That's a plus.

I may not like Naruto, but there's always the occasion where I can get behind a Naruto story if it's well written and doesn't go all crazy about.

I'll read the rest later, but so far a decent start.
Serpenti chapter 1 . 4/4
...Revan.

Revan.

Fucking Revan?

Well, it's possible, I guess... Bioware never revealed what happened to him/her after the first game.

Well, at least not until Old Republic(The MMO) where he's a boss you fight on the imperial side.

Still, it follows some bandwagon tropes so far, but not too bad... no bashing yet, so I'll keep going.
Telyk2 chapter 28 . 2/23
man this is a good story I hate the fact that it has been 5 years (when I last checked) since it has been updated. :(
ThatGuy115 chapter 7 . 2/20
Not ragging on your story but, I hate the stupid cliche that no matter how powerful a guy is he should be scared of a pissed off woman because when women are mad they gain super strength (or in some cases more super strength) and can kick the ass of any male character, who are suddenly super weak. I guess it's supposed to be funny, and it might have been, but when a lot of anime and manga have this and most fanfiction based on them have it, it's no longer funny anymore and it starts getting annoying seeing it.

Anyways pretty good story so far, though I'm hoping for Naruto to start acting smarter and hopefully we see how strong he is cause you have him beating/holding back Orichimaru, Sasuke and Kabuto in the first chapter and then barely being able to dodge/deflect Tenten's weapons this chapter (so either he caught the first three off guard or Tenten is throwing a bunch of things faster than Orichi and Sasuke can move or maybe a combination of both) which makes it difficult to tell how strong he is. I'm also hoping for Naruto to not be as happy-go-lucky as his canon counterpart and as forgiving as most people make him. As for parings (though I know I'm waaaay to late) I'm hoping for Naruto/Hinata in there somewhere.
Regin chapter 28 . 1/16
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Yellow Flash X14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is really good dude and sjstaudt didn't when they seal Shikaku some of the eyes on the statue were already open?
sjstaudt chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
What the heck? Don't the bijuu have to be sealed in order? Also ninja can move so fast the eyes can't even track them without training (Lee and Gai) so the Mandalorians even with technology would get wrecked unless they used their ship to just blow the whole place. And lastly Pein can just fuck em over with gravity by slamming their ship into the ground. He's strong enough to wreak a whole village single handedly, one ship ain't too difficult.
sjstaudt chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Somehow he's completely avoide using the force until now? It's way too useful and they were in way too many situations it would've been necessary. Maybe have him explain his subtle use of it? The mind trick would've kicked every single persons ass though if it works agains Yamato. "Orochimaru, you will surrender" game over. Blah the start is kinda dumb offense intended.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
love the story
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
My problem with how this story starts is simply that if Naruto had been trained in the Force it would have definitely, definitely, definitely changed canon long before the start of Shippuden.
Mismerca chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Me likey it so so much. May the force guide you to complete this someday.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
i agree with hk about shooting lee and gai
StrongGuy159 chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Cool story continue please.
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »