Reviews for Jedi knight Uzumaki Naruto
brandon.hargis.96 chapter 5 . 1/23
When Tsunade explained why Naurto seems to aggravate so many women, he should have retorted with " But when are you ever in a good mood, Baa-Chan? " that's really my only gripe with this chapter. love it to death otherwise.
Love love love this story!
draco7347 chapter 28 . 12/26/2015
love this story cant wait fort new chapters
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
Naruto action to retarded in this
Parks98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wait wait what!? So darth Revan is a female. Ok sure I know that when playing it doesn't matter but Naruto's mom! HOLY SHIT!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Why you type Zabuza instead of Tazuna? Pretty sure Zabuza is dead.
issic clark chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
Will Sasuke become the sith emporor s apprentice
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
You called Tazuna Zabuza at one point.
taz0718two chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
i say do naruto and sakura
dia draco slayer chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Pffft! Zabuza?! I thought he was dead? Wooooow... I didn't know that Tazuna was realy Zabuza all along! But seriously the mental image of 'The Demon Of The Booldy Mist' in a business suit while drinking Sake... that left me giggling like a toddler
dia draco slayer chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
The third green beast, hehe, BWAHAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed that hard in months! That was hilarious! P.S. it was me who did the old man joke a few minutes ago
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
He tried to be a wise old jedi master but then he heard Revan has a so- WAIT, WHAT!? Revan has a son Oh shi- gack! Heart attack! Old man... dying...*blea*
Captain Moroni chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I actually was looking at the screen like that not gonna lie however I do find fault in your logic that Revan would be weaker than the kyuubi. Personal opinion. However is naruto a grey master or is he light side?
Eaglebucky chapter 28 . 2/19/2015
This is a good story hopefuly you will bring it back to life and continue the good work
Jose19 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
The only problem here is that the revelation of the Force will bring the wrath of the Sith towards the Elemental Nations, and they have no way of fighting back against people with such skills especially when they hold the advantage of their high technology.
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »