Reviews for Jedi knight Uzumaki Naruto
issic clark chapter 28 . 9/27
Will Sasuke become the sith emporor s apprentice
You called Tazuna Zabuza at one point.
taz0718two chapter 1 . 7/28
i say do naruto and sakura
dia draco slayer chapter 7 . 7/25
Pffft! Zabuza?! I thought he was dead? Wooooow... I didn't know that Tazuna was realy Zabuza all along! But seriously the mental image of 'The Demon Of The Booldy Mist' in a business suit while drinking Sake... that left me giggling like a toddler
dia draco slayer chapter 6 . 7/25
The third green beast, hehe, BWAHAHAHAHA! I haven't laughed that hard in months! That was hilarious! P.S. it was me who did the old man joke a few minutes ago
He tried to be a wise old jedi master but then he heard Revan has a so- WAIT, WHAT!? Revan has a son Oh shi- gack! Heart attack! Old man... dying...*blea*
Captain Moroni chapter 1 . 3/25
I actually was looking at the screen like that not gonna lie however I do find fault in your logic that Revan would be weaker than the kyuubi. Personal opinion. However is naruto a grey master or is he light side?
Eaglebucky chapter 28 . 2/19
This is a good story hopefuly you will bring it back to life and continue the good work
Jose19 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
The only problem here is that the revelation of the Force will bring the wrath of the Sith towards the Elemental Nations, and they have no way of fighting back against people with such skills especially when they hold the advantage of their high technology.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is a very interesting story how this Naruto acquire those Force skills, and the ability to have build a lightsaber but the problem here is that soon that part of the world will be visiting them, and I don't think that the people of the Elemental Nations have the power to fight against these people.
Kilroy7087 chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
I really love this story, this is actually the third time I read it. I really hope you get around to updating this again
Sorry but chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Hello LD1449 i have been a fan of your naruto fanfiction for a long time and have once again started to read fanfiction. But there is one story that i have unable to find its called "A Twist Of Fate" it was a time travel fic with what seemed to be a naruto rin pairing. I thought it was ab awesome story and would love nothing more than to read it again if you can make that happen i would be gratefull. Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This fic would be really good either without the humor, or with better humor...
Super Vegito 2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Actually its.

Jedi Padawan

Jedi Master

Jedi Council Members

Jedi Grand Master
Primo4 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Simple answer to the question: How does Mandalore know Japanese?

You are watching the English dub of Naruto