Reviews for Precious Secret
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love Sky High & I loved this one shot... how cute! So why didn't you have Zach marry Magenta & is Rosette a side kick or supper hero or just a human... Doesn't matter to the story but just wondering your thoughts behind it..
Lily chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
i love this story...could you do a sequel like what happens at the party? keep up the good work :)
GT Spuddie chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw! I read this and then promptly melted into a gooey puddle of fuzz!

As I was reading this at work, my boss really didn't appreciate me melting, but it was unavoidable.

Very cute, well written, and even though I am not a big Zach fan (people trying to be Gangsta when they really shouldn't be bugs the living snot out of me!), the characterisation was spot on.

Major kudos.

P.S. just read your profile page and fully agree about Eddie Izzard (, wait! Cake! Cake!)
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I didnt want to like it! I DIDNT I DIDNT I DIDNT! I cant ever STAND it when people toss teen charies a million miles into the future and then mary them...but htis was so adorable...Even if it was a bit cutesy...i fell in love with it...

this is so not fair.

fabulous job.

Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, sweet! Loved it!
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very cute, and totally in character!
Nelle07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw! iT is so cUte!...uPdAtE sOn!...pLz?
Azul Tigress chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww, this is very cute!

Just the thought of Zach as a dad made me chuckle and his enthusiastic excitement was very in-character. Him and his wife are a very sweet couple and I liked how they interacted with each other.

Nice. Thanks for entering!