Reviews for Mine
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Tristan- Possesive Much

Great story
Sarah v chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
The world needs more stories like these! Amazing and hot.
Devil's Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Just a side comment, I think your pen name is fitting in a twisted way... Also, love your stories...
Adrianna chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Damn... You're good.
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I liked it even though I feel sorry for dean.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
she is definitely his
SnailWar chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
great and HOT! haha, i really think you should write a sequel to this, or expand on it!
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great Fic!
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
better then him naked? hm I dunno lol

once again you did and amazing job! I luv your writing:) keep it up
tbrwnsgr89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I love this story and i would really love if you wrote a story that leads up to this one. I think it would be awesome to see how Tristan and Rory ended up to the place they were in Mine. But anywayz amazing story and you're an awesome writer.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
def liked this. ecspecialy how rory knew finn and logan be4 yale. and how she ends up with tristan instead of stupid dean
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Um, wow, I didn't know we could post nc17 stuff on this site. I love a dark Tristan, I think Tristan was a dark character who would have been HOT with Rory. I missed him when he was gone, though I hopes for Jess who turned out to be a dud but he could have been a good bad boy too. Now Dean turned into darker character to me when he slept with rory while he was married but I'm sorry I am ranting. Like this fic it was not what I expected but better. I did like Logan and Rory and was a bit confused as to why she turned down his proposal, oh well that's me. I plan to read more of your fics. Thanks for sharing.
lilred-07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
please make this into a longer story! it would be amazing. even if it was just like 5 chapters.
exitlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
that was amazing write more!
Joise chapter 1 . 8/10/2007