Reviews for Temptation
Symphony chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love how this isn't some cheap romance that is centred around things like 'true love' and what not. Er, you have a typo of 'slivered tongues' instead of 'silvered', or is that how you meant it to be? Because I cannot find any other mistakes.
starsinlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Holy crud. This cannot end here! This story was just like Old Minnie's chocolate! AGH! This is not the ending! Nonetheless, I found this story incredibly incredible :3

-ang
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
love it xDD
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Minvera loves her chocolate, doesn't she? That was an interesting fanfic.
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I am a terrible, terrible person. I don't think I've reviewed ANYTHING you've written, and I am truly sorry for that.

Anyway, so this is intriguing! I've often thought about what some of the women in Tom Riddle's life would have found in him, and Minerva McGonagall, flinty and enigmatic as she is, was a great choice of pairings. I like Tom's disgust with the Gryffindor "Bravery for Bravery's sake" mantra, and how he likes Minerva because he sees a little bit of the Slytherin in her. (I also like the covert references to World War two with the chocolate bit; job well done there.) The dual perspective works well in this story, showing how both of them hide much of what they're feeling from the world.

There are, of course, a few verb conjugation mistakes and some minor errors in punctuation, but everyone's got a few of those. All in all, a job very, very well done.
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Masterpiece. The way you use words is incredible and I'm oh so envious! Great story I loved reading it. And the bit at the end was perfect.
A Sorry No One chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I love it, spectaculary written!
Duskiscoming chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aww I liked it my favorite part was the description of the house colors and what they represented.
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
very good story- very well-written and great idea! Love it!
MissAngry chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I'm quite fond of dark chocolate myself...Great fic!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I was delighted to find a Tom/Minerva story, there are much too few of them on here. Props to you for writing an excellent one! I can see Tom as being confused by the Gryffindors, and being tempted by Minerva . . . it's all very realistic. I applaud you ! ]