Reviews for A Love Remembered
Candle Wisp chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This story only has six reviews? It deserves much more than that! It's been a really long time since you wrote this, but I was hoping that you could continue it anyways. Arika was kinda' mean if she was disgusted, poor Aya!

Well, anyways, I really like this, and would love if you continued it!

Cayce chapter 1 . 8/13/2009

I think you should continue this. Its very interesting and sad, but also deep! i want to know what happens next! please! *holds up a Ayame plushie* :3 and oyu get this if you do!

On a side note, i do have an account, i'm just a bit to lazy to always log on.
starry blossom chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
T.T It's beautiful! I would love to see it continued! Good Job!
tyvian chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I was teary eyed by the end of the story. Arika doesn't sound like a good person - especially if she was disgusted. *sulks* Well, it was a great oneshot, and as you said yourself, not a very happy ending note, but sometimes that's the way it goes. Lovely little piece! : )
Ambie123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
When I read this it almost made me want to cry. This would be a wonderful story if you continued it.

Mist123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love it! Please continue on with this story, there aren't that many good Ayame stories out there and this one really caught my attention!

PunkerGurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is really good... but it's sad... i would like to see this story continue... i hope you do... :P