Reviews for Taking Care of You
Green Raindrop chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Ok...official. You HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEE to update soon! :O This is such an awesome fanfic! Good luck
Lady Katana4544 chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
OH MY GOODNESS!

Wow this seems to getting really interesting so far, this has started to really catch my interest.

Good job and update soon!
GrasshopperKnight chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
you are being so mean to this woman. good story, well written, but doesn't her throat get tired from screaming all the time?
PandylBas chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
...whoa,
Winterfrost-ryn chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
This is such an interesting story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Daisydill chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
I like the chapter! Optimus playing with a little girl was hilarious. I was sad to read why Eric was the way he was, I hate it when people like that nurse get jobs that have them interact with people, especially people who can't defend themselves. Wonderful story so far!
flamingmarsh chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
howdy! your story is good so far. I'm curious as to whats going on. Please make chapter 7 ASAP! 0
anon chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
*twitch*

update?

after a good slaughter like that you leave us hangin'?
NybCR chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Wow. Intense chapter. Nice to get some background on Eric and his deal... although I'm still curious about the whole thing with the faux car jacking and (more recently) the mess of blood and bodies in the building... but I'm sure it'll be explained eventually. I have a suspicion, however, that it's somehow connected to Eric or the mental ward... otherwise it would just be too random.

But that's just me, and heaven knows I'm the nitpickiest person ever.
NybCR chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I was starting to get into the story, but then that thing happened at the end, and I'm just-what on EARTH? Was Carlie get in some gang trouble at some point in her life, or was Eric involved in such company? Because her sudden attacks are getting increasingly ridiculous... sorry if that sounds a bit harsh. Maybe I should just wait and read on to see if there's a proper explanation... although some semblance of foreshadowing would've been nice.
NybCR chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Wow, randomness. Where did Eric come from? Was he mentioned earlier? I can't remember. Oh well. Relatively interesting, anyway.
EagleBlaze chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
Poor Carlie, I felt sorry for her when I heard her story. I wonder who killed those people...guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Keep up the very good work and I can't wait for the next update!

EagleBlaze954
Casey chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Whoa. Yet another plot twist. Very interesting.

Adrianna playing truck driver in Optimus was SO F'IN CUTE! Optimus would make a great father! But now that I think about it, what is it with little kids not being afraid of the Transformers? First the tooth fairy girl, and now this? :)HA!

I like that your OC's name is Carlie. A nod to the G1 cartoon perhaps?

Also, when I read that earlier line about Carlie waking up and seeing Ratchet outside studying the birds, the scene from the Spongebob Squarepants episode, "Wormy" popped into my head, quote:

(at Sandy's treedome, near a tree with a bird chirping in it)

Patrick: (whistles a tune to the bird)

Spongebob: Gee, Patrick, I didn't know you spoke bird.

Patrick: Naw, that's Italian.

Unquote

I just thought it would have been funny to see Ratchet whistling to the birds, and then trying to decipher what they "said". lol!

Guess I'm just rambling now. Update soon!
crazyroninchic chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
E! This is SUCH an amazing fanfic! I absolutely LOVE it! :3 Carlie is so cute, especially with the kids and with 'Hide. I love the humor of this story. It's gotten a bit darker, and I'm so hooked I can't wait for the next update! :D A definite favorite.
Gothic-Fire-Wolf chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Dang, that's brutal, but this was an awesome chapter. Update soon.