Reviews for Alley Oop! A SasuSaku
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Sasuke sure wants to prove himself!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Aww i really hope Sasuke knws abt Sakura without any problems, sasusaku 4vr
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Going Awsum
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Luv this fic so much!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Wow tht was so cool Sakura is a real challenge for Sasuke-kun! In arguments as well as in the game
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wow its going Amazing! Really luv it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Wow SO Awsum! Go Sakura! i mean Sakumo!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Wow tht was Awsum!
team7lover chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I really like this story. It was interesting and unique. I haven't ever read a high school fanfic in which Sakura dressed up as a boy in order to get admission into a school, so this was rather refreshing. I enjoyed reading this story even though I don't know much about basketball and almost got lost at the places where you started describing the game. Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel!
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
That was a marvellous and a very unique story! I loved it, the mysteries and i was on the edge throughout the whole story. It was so exciting and refreshing as I've never read that story plot before and it's nice to read something different for once. I have a few tips though :p you should explain on detail the setting a bit more and their appearances as well as thought of all players. The story felt a bit rushed too (maybe it's cause I read 100k words) but honestly it was a really good story. Also you could use a bit more cliff hangers xD people hate it but its exciting and and thrilling :D it will also get you more reviews as people will as you to upload continuously (: I like the reminders at the start _ marvellous story ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful story :D
mk chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
awwww so cool! Loved it!
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! it was so good :) ill get started on the sequel right away !
taeahXD chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Thetriple4ham chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
So many questions! Sadly I don't know the answers! But I'll soon find out!