Reviews for Alley Oop! A SasuSaku
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 17 . 4/16
That was a marvellous and a very unique story! I loved it, the mysteries and i was on the edge throughout the whole story. It was so exciting and refreshing as I've never read that story plot before and it's nice to read something different for once. I have a few tips though :p you should explain on detail the setting a bit more and their appearances as well as thought of all players. The story felt a bit rushed too (maybe it's cause I read 100k words) but honestly it was a really good story. Also you could use a bit more cliff hangers xD people hate it but its exciting and and thrilling :D it will also get you more reviews as people will as you to upload continuously (: I like the reminders at the start _ marvellous story ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 2 . 4/16
Wonderful story :D
mk chapter 15 . 1/11
awwww so cool! Loved it!
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! it was so good :) ill get started on the sequel right away !
taeahXD chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
I WANNA SEQUEL!
Thetriple4ham chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
So many questions! Sadly I don't know the answers! But I'll soon find out!
Thetriple4ham chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Yeah I'm back, baby! After such loooonnnnggggg time I'm finally back!XP
ScarletTranquility chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Brilliant. It's a freaking masterpiece. I won't lie, I had honestly had my doubts in the first couple of chapters, but as I read on, the story got more intense and epic. I really loved this chapter, and I can't wait to finish it.

I hope you keep writing!
Renaime17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
love it...
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
you saki is japanese booze right?
kawaiirevolution chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
I love this story so far but I don't know it remind me of a Japanese drama it called Hana Kimi. It really sound familiar. But this is my favorite sasuke and sakura fanfiction ever! 3 3
BlackRoseAki22 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
you forget about sakuras brother what happened to him?
BlueXD chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Amazing story! One of the very few "girl-goes-to-boy-school-disguised-as-a-boy" stories that I like! :D Eheheee, wonder what happens when Ten-Ten, Hinata & Ino come and play with the boys (and Sakura).

Write onn!