Reviews for Yesterday's Secrets
pureblood123 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
I cried at every chapter since 4 you made up an amazing story.
Ellyanah chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Hum how to comment? Should I begin by saying that I adore your style? I read the story about Alucard reverting to his younger self first then this one. I have to say that the style in which you write is enthralling. I adore the way you end your stories leaving us hanging just a little.

I running off to read the rest of your fics. YAY
BulletsforValentine chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
Yeah... That will be a bloody punishment for that bloody vampire.. I'd love to see Maxwell's face when he saw Integra in a dress
maxwell02 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
the end of this chapter made ME cry! i've been waiting and waiting for Alucard to profess his love for her for so long now it seems...he seems to show it all the time, but it's still nice to hear.
maxwell02 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
wow, poor Alucard being tortured like that! lol, that was a great ending to this chapter.

i just started reading Hellsing fanfic and love everything of yours i've read so far! your writing is fantastic and i love you plots!
g chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Young integra is really adorable but older integra is pretty damn awesome. The ending is great cuz I love alucard's punishment.
d chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
This is such a good fic. But I gotta say, I'm so mad at alucard for not being able to control himself! For god's sake! he was in Richard's form!

*frowns at alucard* shame on you!

Alucard: ...shame on me.

and...did someone hurt integra a long time ago? I hope not...cuz if they did, I"LL HAVE TO GO AND LOB OFF THEIR HEADS!
arkynox chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
O goodness me, I love this it's so nice to see her soft some times, and I would give Al's left nut so see her in a ball gown or something.

Anyhow this was a wounderful story ars all of your are Keep up the great work!

Arky
HikariNakahara chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
I loved this story. One of the best Alucard/Integra fanfics I have ever read. I think that you should actually make this story into a doujinshi. I would buy it. Chapter 12 was so sad. I love the little bits of humor in this story. That added a little relief from the seriousness of this story. Well, done. I am now off to read more of your work.
izzfrogger chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
:D Great fic. Well done!
Anthiena chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Hell yeah, this story was very nice indeed!
cazz chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
ouch cruel punishment
pitfire52101 chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
WOHO (makes a litle dance) this was amazing i hope you write many more like this it was awesome the best finished story ever!so many congratulations ! wow it was truly a ride that kept me at edge for 2 whole days! thank you so much for this i love the ending poor alucard his punishment is rather hard wouldnt you say? lol this is the first story that i feel whole every time i encounter an ending they always seem rushed or not enough but this is so the exeption
pitfire52101 chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
pitfire52101 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
wow this was so amazing the speach was awesome the whole thing the way it all unravelled it it it just makes me wanna cry, oh the way pleadges his sevitud to her it made my knees buckle and when he said daddy why are you cryng?it made me so sad my eyes are so watering