Reviews for Every Intention Gone Wrong
mariojoe chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Terrific AU, I wondered how you would get them back together. I didn't think of danny bringing his family to the US. Thanks for sharing your stories.
drea78 chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
So, this story was also really great and I enjoyed it!
Zonya chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Excellent story, I loved every part of it, the characters and situations. The boys are great together, you did them well. Thank you for sharing and please, write more D/M fics.
lorcris chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
That was great. The way Danny protected Martin was beautiful, the way he hid his feelings to be sure Martin wouldn't suffer for him different ways was amazing. I've enjoyed this story so much... sad it's finished. Thanks for sharing it and I'm looking forward your next story!
vetsense chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Such a lovely chapter! I love how you can make things so passionate without necessarily being explicit...it was loving, hot, passionate, tender, and scared, all at the same time. Please hurry with more...
lorcris chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
Qué bonito! What a beautiful chapter. I'm so happy Danny found Martin. Very emotional... but I wonder the same as Martin, you see... I can't wait to find out what Danny has to tell.
lorcris chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
OMG, poor Martin, I hope Danny is okay. It's a very angsty uncertainty. Oh, I love Martin's sister's family.
vetsense chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great vacation, but I'm really glad you posted another chapter. I missed this story when you were gone.
lorcris chapter 9 . 8/23/2007
Oh, Maggie is wonderful, at least Martin have her with him. Poor guys. I wonder how Danny is dealing with his feelings there in Cuba...
vetsense chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
I love that Martin didn't lie to his sister - at least not about his sadness (even if he lies about why...). I love the way you write Danny and Martin, even in an AU story.
ninz chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
OMG - more soon please!
lorcris chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
Hey, you made me cry. This was sad but great.

Enjoy your holidays!
lorcris chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
Oh, that was sad, really sad.
vetsense chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
Oh...chapter 6 was full of both angst and love, but chapter 7 was just heart wrenching. I want to cry for them both! Can't wait for more...(oh, but I will wait...)
ninz chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
Hurry hurry! Can't wait for next chapter!