Reviews for Silvercroft Fair
dimension guardian chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I have just begun reading the continuing of your story "Aftermath", and it still amaze me your wouldn't know how. I enjoy reading your fanfics when some of the most talented writers of books like Jules Vernes doesn't cath all my attention like your writing. Maybe it is because Bastard is one of my favorite anime or something else but i read more than one hundred of fanfics till today and yours as begun number one in my list. Continue all your work and like i said before, i hope you never give up your interest in writing stories. Cya )))
Cathy chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
Ah! I liked it, but I want more! Your such a good writer.
mae7 chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Ooooh; I wish I'd read this before "The Black March". Beautifully written, as always; refreshing to read something in which DS doesn't steal the limelight. Your OC's are so lifelike. Love all of your work.
Kunaky chapter 5 . 7/23/2002
like it like it like it! dont leave it unfinished! pleeease. Will kall recover his powers? dont mar such a good story with an unknown ending. ;)
NC chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
x.x Argh! Short! *makes face* Oh well, I'll still have to go perusing through the rest of yourz.

Unholy Quintet
Comet chapter 5 . 3/2/2002
This was good but I liked the one before it better.
Calendar chapter 5 . 12/5/2001
Awesome! More, more! I want more!
Shnelle chapter 5 . 10/31/2001
I read your first Bastard fanfiction. I very much hope you will continue this one. I have enjoyed reading them.
Anni Mae chapter 5 . 8/28/2001
Are you going to be posting 'black marsh' here too? and if so, when will there be a new chapter?
Shadowfox13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2001
Ahhhh! Don't end it there! More more!
Hana Noir chapter 5 . 7/26/2001
Well done! Keep it going, there's a lot of promise in it! Dare I hope that we'll be seeing DS and the others again soon? (pleasepleaseplease!) _