Reviews for Twentythirds
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 1 . 2/11
Read this a long time ago when I had no account. Had to come back and provide as much goddamn support for it as I could. Good god I love this. So much. That description, that plot, those feels! Amazing. Simply... amazing.
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
».« why you no continue this?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Why don't Sasuke just come back already?
Kagome Juh chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh well, now I'm depressed. Angst do this to me every single time, it's frustrating. I feel betrayed too, can you believe it? Imagining Naruto married to Sakura, of all the people, while loving and meeting Sasuke and having Sakura's CHILD? (Naruto loved her too then, in another way, but he DID, and that's fucking depressing to think about, because she never loved him like she loved Sasuke and they were together, having sex or even making love, while Sasuke was out there making who knows what - creating his network, we can see at the end - thinking about and longing for his birthday when he would meet the love of his life again, only hearing about all the dreams that Naruto was completing and the FAMILY he was creating - something Sasuke didn't remember what feels like to have, at all - and feeling betrayed and hopeless because he couldn't come back yet... Oh well. Depressing. Frustating. Infuriating! Why should be Sakura of all the people? Why did he get married? I can't be understandable at all when, even if his side of life needed the marriage and the child and all this bullshit, Sasukes's side of life was... only him, pratically. Ugh, I hate when all this feelings make me choose a side, because I know things are not that simple)

I've never liked Sasuke, but then I started to read all SasukexNaruto good fics here in the site and I was like 'OMG THEY ARE ONE OF MY OTPS!' and now, when I read this kind of plot, my heart breaks in million pieces with the unfairness of it all. Naruto is my favorite of the manga, and here I feel like murdering him lol

Oh God, this fic is awesome. Sad. Fucking depressing, let me give it emphasis. It fucking hurts my Sasu&Naru heart to read, ugh. You did a great job :D
enzhe chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This. This is amazing. This is perfect. This ended a drought of decent fan fiction in my life. This goes not only on my favorites list, but on my personal "yes this is worth every rereading you chance to have time for" list. Thank you so much for this creation.
cellaria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this was good..very believable & well written. i liked konosuke & that sakura was dead but it didn't make any sense that naruto 'had to get married' in the first place.. it's not like tsunade was ever married & they really can't 'make' him do anything. i also think it would've been much better if you showed the rest of the last night spent together..since it needed more sex. then instead of sasuke having given him the note before he should've have given it to him then. he should have said he set up the network & had been gathering information over the last few years so that he would have enough to give to the leaf to be worth his pardon should he decide to come back or whatever, then you showed them together & sasuke staying. though really.. naruto is the hokage sasuke doesn't need to sneak around anymore nor do anything besides decide he wants to stay lol
Dark Mican chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Mahayana chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That... was absolutely stunning. The writing, the character development, the sheer depth of emotion... and the smut too... it was all so very well done I don't even have the words for it. You have Naruto and Sasuke's personalities down pat, and I think this is the only OC Naruto kid that I actually DON'T mind or find annoying. That's a feat. (Kohosuke is adorable and has a good daddy. 3) Seeing their progression and the changes as Naruto and Sasuke age was very touching. And the ending... was brilliant. I was sure this would end up in tragedy somehow, I couldn't see how it could possibly end happily... without Naruto or Sasuke going terribly mushy or out of character that is... But that you managed it, and the ending was fitting and believable. I applaud you madame. You're a genius for having woven this story so well. A genius I say. Give yourself a pat on the back, because you deserve it. Thank you for writing this, it made my day reading it.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god, I'm out of words, one simple read wasn't enough, I had to read it over and over again, all I can think now is: Damn, I'm going to remember this story 10 years from now. I guess I'll just point all the things I like of this awesome story;

Plot: You're a genius! The plot is so original, seven words; seven! what the hell? seven words can give so much and yet... not give anything away, it's mysterious and it look's like there is so much more to it, just; wow.

Story: I will probably take a while. It's amazing, breathtaking, awesome, deep and with so much meaning, it doesn't explain theirs lives apart; Naruto's days on the village or Sasuke life as a criminal, just the two of them on a special day. It's just... incredible how can some 10,196 words can keep you thinking, I read it and still get a lot of ideas from here, how much meaning has the relationship these two have in this story, that without words they understood what the other wanted, how through the years they still keep in touch, the feelings they experienced in twenty years, all the precious and painful memories, how they torture themselves but they can't stop from seeing each other, being in each others presence. It was sad reading how Sasuke saw Naruto archiving his dreams while he wasn't there to see them come true, and then Naruto saying him to get back, to be with him...
And the whole marrying thing, that part broke my heart, when he thought Naruto choose his wife over him, and Konosuke...

Characters: I love them, not OoC, just perfect like in canon, their personalities, I don't need to say more.

Grammar: None mistakes,

Ending: The idea of an open ending fit very well here, it isn't a sad one but neither a complete happy one, but the mere idea of Sasuke helping the village that one time was his home gave me confidence, I just knew that he would somehow change his mind, like there was still hope and not everything was lost, the final was perfect.

I feel like I said enough, but at the same time I know there's much more that was unsaid, I wanted to tell you more about this story but I don't know how to voice it, really, this story is wonderful...

By: Diana
theQueenGee chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Honestly... just about the greatest SasuNaru fanfic in the whole wide world.
You captured every emotion so perfectly, it was almost as if I was watching every event unfold. I love the concept of Naruto visiting Sasuke's old room in the Uchiha district every year for his birthday. That is definitely something I can see Naruto doing. In fact, everything you wrote - I can see happening. Just... ugh. This is so beautiful, it makes my heart ache. I've read this at least thirty times now and it never ceases to amaze me.

You are an amazing writer. This fandom is so lucky to have you. :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
WOW! This is just brillant! I love it!
gabarella-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's as if every time I read this, it gets better and better. You wrote their relationship so perfectly, it seriously had me in tears. :') Never have I read a SasuNaru piece like this. It's AMAZING! You should seriously write a multi-chaptered SasuNaru fic.

Scarlet Tigress chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I feel like crying in the very worst and very best way possible. What a powerful piece! lovely! Your skill as an author is truly profound, to build so much emotion into so few words. You make the story of a whole life into just a few powerful pages. Amazing. You have my admiration on every level.
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I pretty much burst into tears after reading this. I was so sad when Naruto told Sasuke he was getting married. Truthfully, I wanted to punch Naruto.

It was an amazing story
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 12/12/2011

Ending aside, I cried. The emotions were beautifully written and I enjoyed every minute reading this. Their emotions were spot on and the transition was very well done. Definitely going into my favourites. Any thoughts on a sequel?