Reviews for Eternity
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 4/10
It was a good story, even though I don't like the canon Snape nor will I ever! But I agree with your assessment of Dumbledore. He was indeed a MOB in canon! As for Lily though I like her, but I agree that if she had accepted Snape's apology then perhaps Snape would have never become a death eater.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 4/9
About your little rant about Lilly, so little is really known about her, when people spoke of Harry's parents there were never ever any details. When Sirius and Remus talked to him, it was always about his dad. No one mentioned her relations with Snape in a good light, so how do we know that she never regreted the break, plus despite the fact he had few friends, what few he had tended to turn dark and felt she was below them anyway.
dorothy chapter 1 . 4/4
cute story, thanks!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/26
Superb story! Perfect!
raptorvelociraptor chapter 1 . 2/5
What a lovely, lovely story!
Dismayed chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
There's something - ironic isn't quite the right word - about the semi-sentient remnant of Severus Snape's mind that is preserved in his portrait being concerned about the state of the real Severus Snape's soul. A few minor spelling errors, but on the whole a good story.
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What a lovely fanfic! Thank you for writing!
POTTERPHILE chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS. Severus was so badly used in his life. His entire story just seems like such a waste of potential. He was one of lifes throw-aways and he just breaks my heart. I swear I grieved for him as much as I have for relatives that have passed.
This is precious and just the way I want to believe it happened.
Thanks again.
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww, I adored this. Severus was adorable and I love how his relationship with harry changed so much even though he won't admit it which just makes it even cuter.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
These were fun little vignettes to read. It is a great synopsis of what could be.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I completley feel better knowing Severus had a sort of peace and that Hermione hated Albus I agree with opinion on lily
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is great!
Windwhistles chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story is so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
illuminatus101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lovely concept. I love your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is very nice! More than nice...it's sweet and wonderful and reminiscent... I think there's a lot of work and thought put into this. Great job and wonderfully written!