Reviews for Eternity
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What a lovely fanfic! Thank you for writing!
POTTERPHILE chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH THANK YOU FOR THIS. Severus was so badly used in his life. His entire story just seems like such a waste of potential. He was one of lifes throw-aways and he just breaks my heart. I swear I grieved for him as much as I have for relatives that have passed.
This is precious and just the way I want to believe it happened.
Thanks again.
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww, I adored this. Severus was adorable and I love how his relationship with harry changed so much even though he won't admit it which just makes it even cuter.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
These were fun little vignettes to read. It is a great synopsis of what could be.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I completley feel better knowing Severus had a sort of peace and that Hermione hated Albus I agree with opinion on lily
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is great!
Windwhistles chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story is so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
illuminatus101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lovely concept. I love your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is very nice! More than nice...it's sweet and wonderful and reminiscent... I think there's a lot of work and thought put into this. Great job and wonderfully written!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Such complexities, aren't they?
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"Albus smiled in his sleep, keeping his eyes closed to hide the twinkle." - my favourite line.
""Good God. Let's hope they don't reproduce", Snape said dryly." - the funniest line.

Gosh, nice job. I don't think you did very well when it came to rounding it off at the end, but it was a nice ramble all the same. Harry was way too OOC, and you could have put a little more in the bit where Hermione appeared instead of her just sobbing to bits like Cho.

I also think you could have put a little more emotion when he saw Harry begging for information on his mum. That was a very sentimental, very sweet moment, but you didn't write enough. I know that Snape doesn't show much emotion, but we need to see some sort of change in him, because he did this all for Lily. And now that he's dead...well, just do that scene a little more justice, please.

I have an ongoing story called Into The Light where Snape meets people in heaven - it's a loose take on The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. Check it out? Especially after I've written this nice long review for you!
BJH chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lily was selfish for not accepting that her "friend" was trying to become a bigoted murderer? Yah, right.

Both Albus and Severus were obsessive sociopaths, neither had any respect for anything or anyone except themselves.

BJH
arhangle chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
that was great!
JCJ58 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wonderful story
MasterSpy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
A beautiful story. I always wondered what would have happened to Severus, as a portrait. This story is what I would choose to believe. His character is displayed beautifully, and I like how, for once, not everyone absolutely adores Dumbledore despite his manipulative ways (Hermione's anger is nice touch). The bit when Harry announces the birth of Albus Severus is my favourite; I was outright laughing during that. Only one thing I would say is that, when writing dialogue, I believe you don't have to use a comma after a question mark within the speech. But that is a very a minor thing. I loved the entire story, I'm sure I'll come back to it often. Well done and thank you for putting it up! Kay
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »