Reviews for Eternity
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What a lovely story! Makes you wonder what else Snape and Hermione might invent in the future. Thanks for sharing.

And a totally understandable vent at the end of it, IMHO. ;-P
link55-06 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
There are quite a few scenes that I like in this story. is a complicated man and not many fanfic author can capture his personality. I think you've done a good job here. Thank you for writing this.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Harry follows Minerva, who followed (after a one-year hiatus) Albus? Are only Gryffindors allowed to be Heads of that school? We know Slytherins are never allowed to do anything, but how about a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?

Favorite line: “One more 'Oh, Severus' and he would start throwing things.”
Isilarma chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was brilliant. I love the interaction between Severus, Albus and Minerva, and I like the way Harry and Severus' relationship developed too. Really great job.
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Excellent story.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is absolutely charming. I love the idea of Severus and his painted friends SO MUCH- ah, this is my headcanon now. Thanks for sharing this lovely story with the interwebz! :D
Kristallos chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my this was really a lovely little piece to read. I just finished reading the epically amazing story Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills and the ending, while satisfying, left me feeling very down.

But what perked me up was the last sentence, "An eternity with painted friends sounded just wonderful to the painted Potions Master."

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. There aren't many fics that focus on painting Snape and I want to hug you for giving him some semblance of peace.

No doubt one of the favorite oneshots I've ever read.

Now I'm thinking of images of a Headmaster Potter getting cryptic help from painting Dumbledore while painting Snape is his snarky self with some advice thrown in.

And then I think of painting Potter being annoying to painting Snape with painting Dumbledore helping.

If you ever do a oneshot sequel I think it'd be nice to how Harry does as a painting.

I hope you come back to writing.

-Kristallos
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
this is this way it could have happened cool, perhaps except albus in slytherin
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey, did I ever review this? I don't think I did... but I read it a few times over the years, so it's about time I review, eh?

This fic is simply perfect. Just the right amount of humor and emotional stuff. I love it!

Of course, there were many funny bits, but it I had to choose one, it would be when Snape says he hopes Umbridge and Lockhart won't reproduce. Hilarious! xD Made me laugh so much!

And I absolutely loved the bits where Harry says he's sorry for not trying to save him, when he tells him his tomb is beside Dumbledore's, when he introduces them to Albus Severus... and of course, the bit at the end when Snape pretends to not be happy about spending an eternity with Harry, but how he's really glad. "Albus twinkled madly." Hah, how can a three-word sentence be so funny?

Love it, really realistic, I could see all of this happening in canon! You kept everyone in character, too! And I always loved the idea of Al being in Slytherin. :)

Overall, amazing story! :D

~Dragon Soarer
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
What an absolutely charming tale!

I loved how painted Severus was so unsure when he arrived in the Headmaster's office and loved even more how, without going OOC, he gradually began to heal from the trauma of his life and to become true friends with Albums, Minerva, Harry, and Hermione. Plus, the hint of a possible painted romance was a treat (even if he never followed up on it).

Thanks for bringing me a smile this morning. This is going on my faces and I will be revving this on Facebook.

WELL DONE!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
loved it! i like how ASP was given the power of choice and still chose slytherin XD that is sooo what should really happen! i'm glad portrait snape found happiness, and that real snape's body was properly cared for and everything. thanks for writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
nice
Blackwolfhunting chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i like this idea, i also liked hearing about portrait severus getting drunk off his arse and him havin gto spend eternity with Harry when he suggested him as headmaster at the end! it was a good story over all! good job!
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The idea of sentient portraits has always kind of horrified me-esp. to have Snape trapped there with the man who used him so callously-but this story helps to put my mind at ease. I love the idea of Snape receiving the appreciation, even affection that he never seemed to have in life. Thanks for sharing!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was brilliant! Loved reading it :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »