Reviews for Eternity
Blackwolfhunting chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i like this idea, i also liked hearing about portrait severus getting drunk off his arse and him havin gto spend eternity with Harry when he suggested him as headmaster at the end! it was a good story over all! good job!
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The idea of sentient portraits has always kind of horrified me-esp. to have Snape trapped there with the man who used him so callously-but this story helps to put my mind at ease. I love the idea of Snape receiving the appreciation, even affection that he never seemed to have in life. Thanks for sharing!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was brilliant! Loved reading it :)
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Got to say I feel better too with this story. Liked the thought a lot that Harry secured Order of Merlin for Snape. Also all the interactions were well done, with good humor I might add.
MolochTheMemeEater chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
YES! And I won't deny that when I realized Harry would need to be willing to die in order to for the Hallows to work for him I felt a cold finger run down my spine in regards to Dumbledore's hand in just how miserable Harry's life was. Love the story.
Sandrine Colombe chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I usually not reading one-shots, but this one is an exception. It's sad, and funny, and realistic and very optimistic as opposed to the 7th book. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Plumbum chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved this!

JKR really should have allowed Snape to get some vindication.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was pretty annoyed by Lily as well. And trust me, I don't mind the length!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A beautifully written one-shot, exactly how I'd pictured Severus would be like being hung together with Albus and the other previosu headmasters. Brilliant and I had fun laughing esp "Just remember how pleased and honored you will be if your namesake gets sorted into Gryffindor!" and when Severus was delighted albeit secretly when Albus Severus chose Slytherin. I had fun smiling like an idiot and you're a great writer, keep up the good work! *claps* It's nice to see Severus' all happy with them.

Oh yeah, I never liked how JKR ended Severus' life just like that, way too easily. And how he was used to the core and manipulated by Albus. That old man (Albus) was never an innocent man in my eyes despite his angelic-near-perfect portrayal by JKR!
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love portrait Snape stories. I always thought after ready DH that Harry would have gone and talked to him.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Man, I completely agree with you! I hope Lily got better, but she totally made me want to kick her ass! This was very, very awesome! Thanks!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
*smiles, wipes slight tears and applauds!*
Yashida chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Asolutely wonderful!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Interesting story. In line with canon even more than canon, and that is NOT a good thing ;-). I agree with most of your comment. Pity you did not show Albus less good and more realistic. Hermione saved the day a little. Anyway, thanks.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »