Reviews for Eternity
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Got to say I feel better too with this story. Liked the thought a lot that Harry secured Order of Merlin for Snape. Also all the interactions were well done, with good humor I might add.
MolochTheMemeEater chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
YES! And I won't deny that when I realized Harry would need to be willing to die in order to for the Hallows to work for him I felt a cold finger run down my spine in regards to Dumbledore's hand in just how miserable Harry's life was. Love the story.
Sandrine Colombe chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I usually not reading one-shots, but this one is an exception. It's sad, and funny, and realistic and very optimistic as opposed to the 7th book. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Excellent!
Plumbum chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved this!

JKR really should have allowed Snape to get some vindication.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was pretty annoyed by Lily as well. And trust me, I don't mind the length!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A beautifully written one-shot, exactly how I'd pictured Severus would be like being hung together with Albus and the other previosu headmasters. Brilliant and I had fun laughing esp "Just remember how pleased and honored you will be if your namesake gets sorted into Gryffindor!" and when Severus was delighted albeit secretly when Albus Severus chose Slytherin. I had fun smiling like an idiot and you're a great writer, keep up the good work! *claps* It's nice to see Severus' all happy with them.

Oh yeah, I never liked how JKR ended Severus' life just like that, way too easily. And how he was used to the core and manipulated by Albus. That old man (Albus) was never an innocent man in my eyes despite his angelic-near-perfect portrayal by JKR!
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love portrait Snape stories. I always thought after ready DH that Harry would have gone and talked to him.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Man, I completely agree with you! I hope Lily got better, but she totally made me want to kick her ass! This was very, very awesome! Thanks!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
*smiles, wipes slight tears and applauds!*
Yashida chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Asolutely wonderful!
lipasnape chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Interesting story. In line with canon even more than canon, and that is NOT a good thing ;-). I agree with most of your comment. Pity you did not show Albus less good and more realistic. Hermione saved the day a little. Anyway, thanks.
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Om my godess, you just made my day. ;) I loved it, especially the little game between Albus and Severus to annyo Minerva. Dumbeldore was great, so funny to read. It was sweet when he came to Snape's portrait to comfort him.

Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall and Harry spending eternity together, sounds like a lot of fun. ;)
Badbonita chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Getting drunk on painted firewhiskey...*snicker*

Such a great image.

As is the game that Severus and Albus played with Minerva.

An enjoyable story. Thanks!
mooree chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I was really disappointed with the 7th hp book and this made up for it. My only problem with it was that you did not make it longer. Loved it! 10 out of 10!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »