Reviews for Forget-Me-Not
Mikey P chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Stumbled across this after a talk reminded me of old TV shows I loved, and I wondered what stories were about for Seven Days. Liked your take on the Frank/Olga ship - nicely done.

I'd point out the error "1500 hours is 3pm" but you've not fixed it in 16 years, despite a few reviewers already mentioning it, so I doubt it'll do any good. Sadly, it also looks like you've stopped on FFnet, as the last update was 2013.

Oh well, this little piece will have to do 'as is'.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aw! Most Seven Days fics tend to be badly written, but this was well written and adorable. Both of them were in-character. So sweet! Thank you!

~Em
storyteller chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
this was a very creative story there is one thing though just a slight error seven o clock is 1900 hours.
Tammy-Jet chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I like the story, but one part confused me: 1500 hours3p.m., but they said seven p.m. Seven p.m.1900 hours. (Sorry, that's how I was taught time)
Chianna chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This was terrific! And so sweet!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Sweet!
Aoife chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Wow. That was so good! You captured the characters superbly! :-)
GC chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
I luv the story how sweet. Please, Please right another chapter(you have another vote).
Erin Cale chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Loved it. I could hear them saying their parts, especially in the first part. I hope to see some more of your work soon.
Harriet chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I love it! I always wanted a story like this to happen on the show and this one makes it seem real in my mind. Fantastic.
Jennie chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
That was really cute! I'm mad that the creators didn't make the show end this way.
Kath chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Love it! More chapters or a continuing story? You have my vote! :)
knbnnate chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Good stuff, 'Yoshi.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
good storie
Anon chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Sequal! Sequal! Please, please, please! This story was wonderful, but I would have loved to read on. Like what hapened on their date? Did they kiss? Did they chicken out and not kiss? Did Olga go back to her "professional" woman personality? Did they spend the night together? Hmm? I'm dying to know what happened! If you decide to write a sequal, and please, please consider it greatly, please e-mail me and let me know right away!

Anon.