Reviews for Monkey See, Monkey Do
Waifine chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was a great story! The festival sequence was just great. XD And I loved the idea of the random wise old monk at the temple. There really aren't enough of those.
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Funny, cute, and in character. I like it. It was a very enjoyable story to read.
Mew Mokuba chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Though I'm still confused about the last line. It was a great and cute story!
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I loved it! It was a great read. Your story addresses issues that aren’t often addressed; like how Sanzo is almost (is) like a parent to Goku. I liked how you set it out, how you made Goku follow Sanzo just as a child would; it really did show how much Goku admires Sanzo.

Also, it was interesting to see that you didn’t make the old monk an ass; he was rather nice compared to the other monks that appear in the manga. It adds a genuine sense to your story because you’re not going by the typical stereotypes. And the perverseness that you added into the story was very Kazuya Minekura. I can completely see this happening in the manga.

Great work!

~Fall

PS. Sorry for the rambling.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was so good! I really enjoyed reading it! Love the interaction between Sanzo and Goku - you've really nailed the brotherly/parent-child relationship! Poor Sanzo - you really have to feel for him, having charge of a hyperactive little monkey! And I certainly have to agree that monkey see monkey will most definitely do!