Reviews for Seeking Solace
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
AW! How Sweet! Love it!
XYZ12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wonder what'll happen if Greg sees them together again? GASP! Will you make a sequal?
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
i love this story! i think u should write another story!)
DaKirby chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
cool.
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Dude, as much as I love 3/4, I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this story! It's too bad that won't happen in a million years. *sobbs* this would be great on the show.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
pretty good...PRETTY DARN GOOD LADS! hahaha seriously it was good...you should take a look of my fan fic called "Game Of Shouten" the 3/4 fic there is great..you'd like it
December'sRose chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Daw, that was adorable! I'm glad to see more people taking on the 100TC! I've been meaning to review some of your work but now that I'm a working girl(who's manager loves to pick on her and give her extra hours. Fun stuff) I don't have much time left on the computer (My internet time limit is two hours). Anyway, I thought this was a well written one shot! So cute in the end, just the right amount of fluff! Lol, so Numbuh 4 listens to Metal? Rofl, what band? :P
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Phht, your writing is just as good if not better than mine, especially for getting written so quickly.

There are a few things you should keep in mind about commas the next time you write. The first is that when one character is speaking directly to another character, and calls them by name, you put a comma before their name. Ex: “I love you too, Kuki.”

Another one is that if you end a quotation with "he said," "she exclaimed," etc., then you have a comma after the quote and a lower case letter afterward. Ex: “Then... I’ll say something,” she said.

Other than those small mechanics issues, this really was a great read, and I can't wait for more 100TC fics from you.

Numbuh 212
Cyrix chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Two words! TOO CUTE! I loved the ending! Oh yeah how many out of 100 is left anyways? And it must be really hard to write all 100 of these challenges!
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
AW what a cutie! and glad to see ya back!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! Go Kuki and Wally! God bless!
tater06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was so adorable! I loved the plot and how you wrote it! I like how they became a couple too!