Reviews for Brothers
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, that was amazing. So much love for these two.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Fwaaah! That was SO cute! I absolutely LOVE these kinds of fics with Sano and Kenshin. Awesome fic!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was cute. I enjoyed the crowd's end reaction, as well as Kenshin's responses to them.
moeru himura chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wah! You've got to write more stories like this! I so love it! I love all your Kenshin-Sano friendship fics! Everyone's so in-character, esp. Kenshin! Please write more!:P
sweety-1914 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol, this is really good:D I love the story. I think I can safely say I've never seen that idea before:) Are you planning to write more of these? I hope so, because you write really well:)

x Jacqui x
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Ah! How did I /miss/ this, Krissy? I didn't even know this was up, and OH it was such a delight to come across! (I wonder if it was posted when that whole alerts glitch was going on...)

Anyway! This is such a fabulous ficlet to start with. What a fabulous statement on friendship - especially on Kenshin's and Sano's! I could easily see Sano beating the crap out of anything he could beat his fists into if he was delirious, and Kenshin would definitely take it from him in that kind of a situation. Very tactfully handled, my friend. I'm looking forward to more of these, I am! :)

Take care of yourself, Miss Krissy! And while I hope to read more from you in the near future, real life issues always take precedence. ;)
tobe chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I LOVED it. Do another one!
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Very well written. I liked the flow. It drew me in and made me curious. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh... well... my... Bah. Sputtering needs to be quelled. That was an absolutely intriguing little piece, really! I loved how the beginning leaves you with the questions on what fight they'd been in or... some such. And Kenshin's repetative apologizing, so very Kenshin-esque- you do handle our red headed rurouni with such eloquent skill. But moreover, with my distinct Sano bias, I was stunned to well, listen in to this conversation. So true, that Sano would feel so upset that he hurt Kenshin- because my theory is Sano is far more angry at himself here than at Kenshin, who was just idiot/nice guy enough to let it go on.

However, you leave me wanting the whole story instead of just an excerpt. I mean, a sick Sano fic and angsty bed-side tending Kenshin would thrill me beyond words. I also think Megumi and Kaoru would have been beside themselves...

You plan on adding at least other ficlets to this in chapters, I gather? Even with out full stories, your moments of Kenshin Sano friendship are always welcome.
SC chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
some praise and two notes:

YAY! more stuff from Khrysalis. I am a devoted follower! *bows*

The crazy little scene there was so in-character for both Sano and Kenshin, and i totally believe it of both of them. Silly-silly...but you kept it from being too light-hearted with Kenshin's verbal defense of his actions to the townspeople, among other more subtle places. well done well done.

and just because i'm a disgusting stickler for spelling etc, your author's note spells independent "independAnt," and when Sano shoves Kenshin's head over the-frozen-barrel, i believe it says "headed" instead of "head." great piece. Can't wait to see more, and as always, on tenterhooks for the next bit of Mindsifter.

_ SC
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Kenshin is stupid for just letting Sano beat on him. He should have clubbed Sano over the head with the sheathed Sakabatou.

Sano is stupid for going out in the winter air in just a sleeping robe; and he wonders why people call him Bird Brain.
Metajoker chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Extremely well-written. Do continue.