Reviews for Promethes Mneme
Nier-the-Bloodedge chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
...A few chapters in, and I knew I should've glanced at the last chapter because despite the fic saying it's complete, the chapter length seemed too low.

Dammit, I hate running into good, unfinished stories, feels like I just turned a sharp corner just to hit a wall. Should've listened to my gut feeling that said the pacing was too slow for a proper ending at 16 chapters...
Kanon58 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
hahahaha lol XD i wonder how this would end O.O
Kanon58 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
OMG OMG so akzeriuth atleast falls down slowly with no people included good!
Kanon58 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
omg omg tenseeee
Kanon58 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
woooh im so glad van didnt whisper 'foolish replica luke' GLAD! i hope akzeriuth wont get destroyed
Kanon58 chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
sheesh i cant stop laugh when Sync knocks out luke lololol im sooo enjoying this!
Kanon58 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
KYAAAHHH this felt real seriously i felt like watching an anime OAO yep he's nine which is cuuteee
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
lol this is soooo interesting i looove you!
The Legend of Zelda Fangirl chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
I really liked this! At least you gave us an idea about what would happen. Maybe someone could take over this and follow the plot you've left, so it could be complete. Basically I'm asking if you could allow someone else to finish what you've started. It's too epic to be unfinished.
Ressan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Seems interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lc3 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
What if he gets attached to this world's group? Wouldn't it be hard to go back to his world?
Chell chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Even half finished, it was a good read.
If it were completed it would be great.
You never know when inspiration will hit you, so here's a reminder that people still read your work.
And if you still don't want to finish this? Let's just say I understand; there is a reason I'm not signed in ;)
too-much-inspiration chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Thank you for at least posting a summary of what you had planned to have happen. It is nicer than most authors and at least gives it some closer. I would have liked to see the big reveal, the first trip back to the original, and the final chapter, but it is nice to know at least generally what they were going to be about. Certainly, your ideas for this were quite well thought out and creative, albeit it was a rather slow-going story at the beginning since it followed so closely to cannon. Overall, you did an admirable job and came up with an excellent plot, especially considering TotA is not the best cannon for the classic time-travel of the main character plot, although it is better than some. It is one of the few stories I can say that I have looked through more than once. Thank you.
Galdr chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
I loved the plot of this, to be perfectly honest. It's a shame you won't be continuing this anymore, but regardless, I love it. My favorite chapter would be Chapter 7 and 8. Oh, and Asch's surprise when Luke immediately spoke through their fonslots.