Reviews for Mistakes
vinoanddoggos chapter 10 . 7/26
My dearest Sevlow. I have read a few of your stories over the years, and do I ever love your angst-ridden fic fests. One of my favorite things about your stories, this one especially, is they call morality into question. Should Roy have sent the boys to a dangerous place? Because he couldn’t save Ed, should he be responsible for bringing him back? And, after the awakening of the zombies, should he sacrifice his creation (Ed) or himself to set the world to rights again? Wonderfully crafted masterpiece, yet again.
Itisher chapter 10 . 7/13
I love you’re writing Sm I’m reading all of your work, and this was also amazing
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 1 . 3/24
...*cries silently*
Selena92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Awesome! Very thrilling. Until the end, you've had me fearing that Roy was gonna die for real, because I was certain he was not planning on using Ed to reverse the alchemy from the start. Thank god for Riza.
kimeki95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
how i wish for u to continue writing these kind of FMA fanfics cuz ure my favourite author for it huhu ur stories are awesome I'll miss to read new ones from u
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Why does Ed have to go ;~; I'm crying so hard
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
Very well executed piece! It was somewhat concise and nicely paced, a great read. I found myself squirming with discomfort for a good part of this; a sure sign of horror done right. Excellent work!
manga.geek.3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
Brilliant! Loved this! :D
Unpersoned chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
When I started reading the first chapter I thought it would be some cliche pseudo-Frankenstein zombie story, but this one was much better than that! This is the first zombie-apocalypse FMA fanfic that I've read, and it really expanded my vision of what a zombie story could be. I especially liked the ending; it gave me a sense of closure while leaving enough open to ponder. The description/summary doesn't do this story justice.
Thank you for writing this great story!
Akarri chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I was so terrified for the entirety of this story. I thought everyone was going to die and I would be sad forever. But... that was the best ending I could have hoped for.
I read chapter 1 several months ago, but I 'noped' my way out of here right after that. Glad I was coaxed into finishing it. :')
Good job, Sevlow!
Fireblade chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I couldn't read past the first chapter without cryng
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Imma imagine a redhead scream for Eds screaming.
Koolkat chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Evil. You write a good story,which then causes me to stay up until 3:30 in the morning so I can finish this and not get zombie nightmares. So now I'm really tired,and it's a school day.
~Kat