Reviews for Mistakes
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 10 . 1/25
Oh great! Of all the stories I choose to read at 2:30 in the morning it HAD to be THIS ONE! Now, I'm not saying that it was bad, quite the contrary. It was well written and very captivating. The problem was ZOMBIE. I have a bit of a fear of them! had I known that this featured those dreaded this, I'd have gladly skipped over this and counted my losses. I will confess to having skipped over most of this, but because I didn't want their vivid descriptions burning in my head. (Not that that worked!) I'm going to have nightmare now, and I'm more than deadly afraid to shut my eyes! It was a good piece though, but I beg you ZOMBIE WARNING PLEASE!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god, that ending is so adorable! XD
Little Did You Know chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
And how are people going to deal with the unexpected return?
Desiree1717 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Awesome. Yup.
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
love this story. I found this song and thought it really went along with this story. here is it is- watch?vFdY3dPhFZic
PinkSaphira chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
pretty darn good! I don't like zombies, they disgust me, but that was good! I was wondering how it was going to end and you really surprised me! well done! I think I'll check out more of your work!
Kiri Natsumi-Tetsuya chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
AWE THIS IS SO CUTE!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Somehow, miracle of miracles, Angst Overlord Sevlow managed to write a gripping and well-done zombie apocalypse AU with a main character death at the beginning and STILL ended it with no one dead who wasn't at the beginning of the story. HOW DO YOU DO THIS. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY THAT YOU WIELD. LITERALLY HOW.
Everwild chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
That ending was just perfect. I thought for sure that Ed was going to die; it was sad, but by the time he had been resurrected it really did just feel kind of wrong for him to be alive again. The way you wrote Ed's post-revival depression probably affected my feelings on that - up until that point I was sort of just waiting for you to bring him back.

An excellent read!
BleedingCoffee chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Great work!
BleedingCoffee chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Beautifully written! So descriptive and so much emotion. Really enjoying this!
Gummysaur chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Amazing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This story had a great mix of creepiness, angst and humour. Well done.
Tsukiko Yamada chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wh-WHAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
vedisdragon chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
...I am so happy right now. So very happy. They were all in character and you had fantastic, gut-wrenching angst with a happy ending. Character death with a happy ending, you don't see that often. Happy endings that actually fit the plot make me so happy I cant even-
Thank you so much for writing these fanfics. Keep up the good work!