Reviews for Mistakes
Kiri Natsumi-Tetsuya chapter 10 . 1/26
AWE THIS IS SO CUTE!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Somehow, miracle of miracles, Angst Overlord Sevlow managed to write a gripping and well-done zombie apocalypse AU with a main character death at the beginning and STILL ended it with no one dead who wasn't at the beginning of the story. HOW DO YOU DO THIS. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY THAT YOU WIELD. LITERALLY HOW.
Everwild chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
That ending was just perfect. I thought for sure that Ed was going to die; it was sad, but by the time he had been resurrected it really did just feel kind of wrong for him to be alive again. The way you wrote Ed's post-revival depression probably affected my feelings on that - up until that point I was sort of just waiting for you to bring him back.

An excellent read!
BleedingCoffee chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Great work!
BleedingCoffee chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Beautifully written! So descriptive and so much emotion. Really enjoying this!
Gummysaur chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Amazing!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
This story had a great mix of creepiness, angst and humour. Well done.
Tsukiko Yamada chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wh-WHAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
vedisdragon chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
...I am so happy right now. So very happy. They were all in character and you had fantastic, gut-wrenching angst with a happy ending. Character death with a happy ending, you don't see that often. Happy endings that actually fit the plot make me so happy I cant even-
Thank you so much for writing these fanfics. Keep up the good work!
SapphireClaw chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Why have I never seen this before?! I decided to look through all of the character death fics in the FMA archive and came across this gem. I know it's old, but hey! It's still great! The idea is a bit strange but that's what makes it unique and fun to read. I loved the bits of parental!Roy goodness you put in it. ;3
China and Russca chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Wrong nope, try again wrong,wrong,wrong does this really make sense to you, full metal? come on,kid, use your head
D
see me after class XD I love that part
Lilah chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
He's alive! :)
lilah chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Zombies!
Doppler Effect chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
That was awesome! Dual character death in which neither actually die (although holy crap, they're probably going to be scarred - literally and mentally - for life after that huge mess...) and ZOMBIES. That ending with the book notes being graded like an essay was so...not cute, but just so /them/ in that they would never actually acknowledge interest in what the other was doing unless it was subtle.

And he might be a genocidal jerk, but there's got to be some pity for Bradley after all the crap his state alchemists put him through.
Yumori chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Why the hell does no one know this?