Reviews for Mistakes
Itisher chapter 10 . 7/13
I love you’re writing Sm I’m reading all of your work, and this was also amazing
FMA-Fangirl33 chapter 1 . 3/24
...*cries silently*
Selena92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Awesome! Very thrilling. Until the end, you've had me fearing that Roy was gonna die for real, because I was certain he was not planning on using Ed to reverse the alchemy from the start. Thank god for Riza.
kimeki95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
how i wish for u to continue writing these kind of FMA fanfics cuz ure my favourite author for it huhu ur stories are awesome I'll miss to read new ones from u
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Why does Ed have to go ;~; I'm crying so hard
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
Very well executed piece! It was somewhat concise and nicely paced, a great read. I found myself squirming with discomfort for a good part of this; a sure sign of horror done right. Excellent work!
manga.geek.3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
Brilliant! Loved this! :D
Unpersoned chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
When I started reading the first chapter I thought it would be some cliche pseudo-Frankenstein zombie story, but this one was much better than that! This is the first zombie-apocalypse FMA fanfic that I've read, and it really expanded my vision of what a zombie story could be. I especially liked the ending; it gave me a sense of closure while leaving enough open to ponder. The description/summary doesn't do this story justice.
Thank you for writing this great story!
Akarri chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I was so terrified for the entirety of this story. I thought everyone was going to die and I would be sad forever. But... that was the best ending I could have hoped for.
I read chapter 1 several months ago, but I 'noped' my way out of here right after that. Glad I was coaxed into finishing it. :')
Good job, Sevlow!
Fireblade chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I couldn't read past the first chapter without cryng
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Imma imagine a redhead scream for Eds screaming.
Koolkat chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Evil. You write a good story,which then causes me to stay up until 3:30 in the morning so I can finish this and not get zombie nightmares. So now I'm really tired,and it's a school day.
~Kat