Reviews for Mistakes
Akarri chapter 10 . 2/20
I was so terrified for the entirety of this story. I thought everyone was going to die and I would be sad forever. But... that was the best ending I could have hoped for.
I read chapter 1 several months ago, but I 'noped' my way out of here right after that. Glad I was coaxed into finishing it. :')
Good job, Sevlow!
Fireblade chapter 1 . 1/18
I couldn't read past the first chapter without cryng
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Imma imagine a redhead scream for Eds screaming.
Koolkat chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Evil. You write a good story,which then causes me to stay up until 3:30 in the morning so I can finish this and not get zombie nightmares. So now I'm really tired,and it's a school day.
~Kat
Alyssa chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Omg! That's so crazy! But I gotta bad feeling about this... O_O
royalvite chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
THIS IS SO SAAAAAD ;v;
YumeDeAimashou chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Its cool
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Oh, correction: someone who reviewed THIS story called you Angst Overlord Sevlow.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
Reading too many of your stories in a day is emotionally exhausting.
But man you're an amazing writer, especially when it comes to emotions. Someone who reviewed one of your other stories called you 'Angst Overlord Sevlow' (or something to that effect), and I am inclined to agree with them. Excellent fic!
SakuraWindChime chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
I usually can't deal with zombies, so I was wary when I begun reading this fic but you managed to write the story without making it sickening. The ending chapter was so touching
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Oh great! Of all the stories I choose to read at 2:30 in the morning it HAD to be THIS ONE! Now, I'm not saying that it was bad, quite the contrary. It was well written and very captivating. The problem was ZOMBIE. I have a bit of a fear of them! had I known that this featured those dreaded this, I'd have gladly skipped over this and counted my losses. I will confess to having skipped over most of this, but because I didn't want their vivid descriptions burning in my head. (Not that that worked!) I'm going to have nightmare now, and I'm more than deadly afraid to shut my eyes! It was a good piece though, but I beg you ZOMBIE WARNING PLEASE!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
Oh my god, that ending is so adorable! XD
LittleDidYouKnow is Closed chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
And how are people going to deal with the unexpected return?
Desiree1717 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Awesome. Yup.
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
love this story. I found this song and thought it really went along with this story. here is it is- watch?vFdY3dPhFZic