Reviews for Mistakes
He's alive! :)
lilah chapter 4 . 4/5
Zombies!
Doppler Effect chapter 10 . 3/17
That was awesome! Dual character death in which neither actually die (although holy crap, they're probably going to be scarred - literally and mentally - for life after that huge mess...) and ZOMBIES. That ending with the book notes being graded like an essay was so...not cute, but just so /them/ in that they would never actually acknowledge interest in what the other was doing unless it was subtle.

And he might be a genocidal jerk, but there's got to be some pity for Bradley after all the crap his state alchemists put him through.
Yumori chapter 10 . 2/24
Why the hell does no one know this?
MossiStone chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Wow
Wolfia Thunderas chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
So kewl! :D But... yeah. I hated how you made Ed die, but I loved how you brought them back, and didn't make Roy die! :D
FwooshEye chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
This was a pretty good story, despite some things that doesn't really ad up to the FMA-logic for me, like successfully bringing Ed back or why Mustang never offered them the stone and so on, but seeing it was for a competition I see why it was necessary so I don't mind it. Over all I think it turned out very good. Especially for being a zombie-fic, I generally don't like those. Good job :)
KT chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
That was a really great story, love all the emotion. I liked it how you didn't change the characters. They still had their real personalities and relationships. Well done 5/5 :)
lotrprincess chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
...Okay. I am now deeply disturbed. I think I need a break from your stories before I completely lose my mind.

It was a very good story, though. Zombies will be zombies.

One question: If Mustang had a red stone this whole time, why didn't he give it to the Elrics sooner? If it had the power to successfully raise the dead, then it certainly should have been capable of restoring a body, and maybe a couple limbs, and then the whole fiasco could have been avoided.
Go0se chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
This is seriously messed up and I can appreciate it.
Kris Harold chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love your writing. It's been years since I've read them, and I still rave about them to my friends and family. I was passing through a town today, and I always think of this story when I do. I took some pictures of it and put them on dA. I don't know if this is what you had in mind when you wrote it, but... harrellgirl. deviantart art/ Mistakes-351192753
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
LIES
THERE IS NO CHARACTER DEATH IN THIS!
NOW I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH A PARROT! BASTARD!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Mustang you fucking idiot...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
You're lucky...
Now I don't have to beat you to death with a parrot.
Kyu-Momo chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Heehee that was awesome! :)