Reviews for Splintered
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I had forgotten about the ever present in the Weasley household clock. Wow that would have been awful to come home to.
VickyP chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I know that you want this to be a one-shot but this story could keep going. Not many fics give attention to Mrs. Weasley's thoughts to what happened. If you can, PLease continue!
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
gahh, that made me wanna cry, and that takes a whole hell of a lot to do
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Since, unfortunately, I'm on my phone and can't seem to log in properly, I just want to say I found this today and all I can think is 'holy crap' and it's like a glass shattered in my head.

Wow.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. this was good but not too heartbreaking.
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
... oh. Dear. I. Am. In. Tears.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
beatiful, so sad.
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow. that's powerful!
Laora chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh gosh that's so sad :( I'm crying now. You really have a knack for good stories like this, don't you? Aw, poor Mrs Weasley...that's horrible :(

But a great story!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Short but really good. Liked how you showed Molly's strength, but how eventually she had to succumb to her grief.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
OMG that made me cry. Fantastic!
cecelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was heartbreaking. Well told.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i've been obsessing a bit over what'd happen to the clock- sad take on the post-battle fallout and molly's role in the chaos.

nice job.
Sailor Gotland chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ouch. Just... Ouch. BRILLIANT. I'm in tears here... I know what it's like losing a family member, having lost my parents, but I can't comprehend what it would be like to lose a child, and this was just... OUCH. As Ron would have said: Bloody Brilliant. T_T