Reviews for Shelter from the Storm
Daki92 chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
hehe, good story, i love that Kenpachi is the main character and not gay rofl
bingereader chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
very nice fic i haven't read a good fic in a while so it was nice to read this. a little short for my taste but overall good story 4/5 8D
bingereader chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
i lol-ed ur note the end. so far so good
GhibliGirl91 chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
Yay KuukakuZaraki! They really do suit each other :D And I am glad someone undertook on a complete fic. I read the one-shot, out of context, then in the right order with the story and now am bound and determined to find others or at least write some myself XD This was really good. You could even do a sequel :D
Scritch chapter 16 . 12/19/2009
Just finished rereading this fic.

Ah, I love it as much as I did the first time! 3 Everyone's just so well written! And I really liked Toyoma!

And now I have to go to work XD
30CK chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
This is good.

The style is simple, but...very good. When I first clicked on it, honestly, I was expecting Kenpachi to be the reason Kuukaku has no arm. That got shot down pretty quickly, but then I kept reading,'s good. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.

I'll be checking out your other stories some other time.
DanitheET chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
d'aw *huggles little!Ganjyu* wow, really great job so far, we'll just have to see how the rest of it goes though...
Huredhiel chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
i know that its a little late to be reviewing but i love your fanfic! bye:D
IVIaedhros chapter 17 . 6/28/2008
Well this little backstory filler was quite a ride. Thanks for the read.
CWolf2 chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
This was good. I thought all the characters pretty much stayed true to form. And I like how you wrote for Kuukaku's character, too. Overall this was a fun read, I hope to see more stories involving Kuukaku from you.
skylaraye chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
I just wanted to say that this story sounds as though it could have been written by Kubo himself. The plot flowed so well together, and that, coupled with the perfect characterizations of everyone truly made this an entertaining and gripping read. While it makes me sad that this story has come to an end, it makes me look forward to your future work even more.

So, thank you )
Iudex Acerbus chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
Just wanted to say I loved the story,

Great job
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 16 . 2/15/2008

Congrats on finishing. I loved the line "Maybe bad-ass hair."

Can't wait for the, hehe, Harlequin novella.
xiomara chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
this was an awesome story and i would also like to see more kuukaku/zaraki fics. well good luck!
spedclass chapter 16 . 1/28/2008