Reviews for Fusion of Yin and Yang
Nino chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Considering that it's been three years since you last updated one of your fics, I'd say you're not returning to fanfiction. However, if you ever want to pick it up again, this is the one you should start with.

I love your characterisation of Hinata: she's beautiful, timid and demure, but not a complete doormat and - better yet - her ninja skills are not belittled. It feels like their relationship is one of mutual respect and appreciation, which is rare in SasuHina fandom.
I also like that you pointed out the added stress that the fangirls put Sasuke through. This was a traumatised child in need of real help - not the burden of false declarations of love or (in Naruto's case) rivalry.
You also know your English (although there are some mistakes here and there) and seem to share my love of brackets;)

Naturally, this must be seen as a bit of an AU, considering the later revelation of Itachi's motives (stupid though they were), but it works very well.

I wonder where you were going with this fic: more fluff or added drama through Sasuke's nightmares or Orochimaru? Whether you continue or not, it shall remain one of my favourites,

Cheers!
Doctor.Uta chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I am seriously in love with your story, and SasuHina. XD It's just so cute and hilarious that I can't resist! Update soon!

-Failure-chan
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
interesting!i love the prequel of this
in your dreams as well chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
aww lol i luv sasuhina
coco-toko chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
You're writing is so amazing. The characters fit quite well and I love the power hinata has over sasuke.

Amazing job.

Sasuhina love.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Hi! Please update! I really like where this story is going!
math music reading chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Hinata should have told Sasuke and Neji about Sai! he shouldn't have gotten away with that! It would have out of character for her though, oh well.
math music reading chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
I think Sasuke should have jsut bought new stuff, especially since hte clothes wouldn't fit anymore. Oh well, his hiring nijas will be hilarious!
math music reading chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Sasuke's missing possessions was hilarious! I like that Hinata asked him about his time away from Konoha, it's not just something that can be ignored so her concern is very realistiic.
math music reading chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
I think the different side of childhood encounters and I'm glad you remembered Sai!
math music reading chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Hanabi is hilarious!
math music reading chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Oh, I loved the ending!
math music reading chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Fluff! I don't think Sasuke was too OOC, I can definitely see him being sweet with Hinata and angry about fangirls after all.
math music reading chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
That was beautiful! I loved the memory.
math music reading chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I like Hinata in this chapter, she's so realistic and in character.