Reviews for InuYasha and Kagome's children
Mimi Toure chapter 18 . 3/22
NOOO IT'S OVER! Please keep writing! It's just getting good!
Cheryl Davis chapter 17 . 3/22
Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! You are amazing! And yay virtual cookie XD!
Morgana McEvil chapter 16 . 3/22
I hate it all! You sick bastard! You're such a failure! I got sick and bored at the first few sentences! I am done with your hellish writing!
Cruella De Ville chapter 15 . 3/22
Ok first, I know what your thinking. Yes, I do have the same name as a character from 101 Dalmatians, Cruella de Ville, but that's not important. I love your writing and I can't wait 4 more!
Karina De Ville chapter 14 . 3/22
I actually started writing these stories like, what, 3 years after they where written. But that doesn't matter. They are excellent. Like I said, it was three years so you may not even be reading the reviews anymore, but, just in case you still are, I want you to know that you are an excellent writer. LOOK OUT WORLD! HERE COMES MAYA ANGELOU THE 2ND!
Magi Cruella chapter 11 . 3/22
Im on the edge of my seat. Keep writing. You are a great and realistic writer. I'm looking forward to your great work.
Maria talerica chapter 9 . 3/22
Lovinnn it. But try to make the chaptaz longer. Otherwise it's amazinnnnnn!
Beverly Anderson chapter 7 . 3/22
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mimi Toure chapter 4 . 3/22
AMAZING! Keep up da good work! It has that special, "DUN DUN DUNNNN!" effect at the end of every chapter. I love it! 5 stars!
Why did you stop writing
inu lover chapter 15 . 2/28
Awsome fanfic please make new chapter. PLEASE!
Katelynn hinton chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I LOVE IT! Inuyasha shoulden't be so concerned though. Iv'e seen all the episodes and he's not exactly the "worry" type. He should still be pondering over how she could smell him so more thoughts also, whats the name of the chapter. how come songo doesen't talk?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
so lol amazinfavvvnkfve9flkremfppesc 9vnfm niin nionhbm uinj kn ufvb nf b v ivndnv8djcon iinvdjgvgvk njjhj vivndocbpmjsiosdnomkfdnfvihbvid v v vknfdv kdnvchasshss sybjnvuvdsdnjdm, vb fvdsjnsubvycv njdvduvdncvndjkcdvnjdcnuchrgjfvnjkdncjevjyghd9owfrbef8fo43j3ufbhdubrehuvgvvdv rvhurbvyrevyfuevnu8gsv0w3weajmeiwajbs vbaf4hnfug/ydnvufcdidvncdsfdjhuvfducnidmeifueghnrhjedenberydsvef csduherdsyddendcsyedcsxhhdhsxbdsbhxbfgbhdchvgybfdcnheyewfvdcjnewkq bvrcexwkiurnb7 trcexw
Inume chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Story is so cute 3 ;D
animefreaketernally chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Ack! Lol Inuyasha gets a boy and Sessy gets a girl...