Reviews for InuYasha and Kagome's children
Emily chapter 18 . 6/2
Do more please
I would looooove it
Sarah Steen chapter 3 . 4/15
Does no one in Kagome's time care that a half demon is running around, I mean he literally had a dog child in a hospital, not even a look from one of the nurses! Overall though I think this story is very good. You have answered my prayers.
sarah steen chapter 2 . 4/15
Ahhhh so unexpected
sarah steen chapter 1 . 4/15
Love it
AnimeFreak21 chapter 1 . 2/27
Love It!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Another damm cliff hanger? Write more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Wait... hogo is in feudal Japan? And kagome has dog ears
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Wow...interesting...
Mimi Toure chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
NOOO IT'S OVER! Please keep writing! It's just getting good!
Cheryl Davis chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! You are amazing! And yay virtual cookie XD!
Morgana McEvil chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
I hate it all! You sick bastard! You're such a failure! I got sick and bored at the first few sentences! I am done with your hellish writing!
Cruella De Ville chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Ok first, I know what your thinking. Yes, I do have the same name as a character from 101 Dalmatians, Cruella de Ville, but that's not important. I love your writing and I can't wait 4 more!
Karina De Ville chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
I actually started writing these stories like, what, 3 years after they where written. But that doesn't matter. They are excellent. Like I said, it was three years so you may not even be reading the reviews anymore, but, just in case you still are, I want you to know that you are an excellent writer. LOOK OUT WORLD! HERE COMES MAYA ANGELOU THE 2ND!
Magi Cruella chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Im on the edge of my seat. Keep writing. You are a great and realistic writer. I'm looking forward to your great work.
Maria talerica chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Lovinnn it. But try to make the chaptaz longer. Otherwise it's amazinnnnnn!