Reviews for Racer
soyunax chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
Hey, there's something I never understood. How did Natsuki learn french? not that it's really important, just curious 'cause Shizuru asks her too and I think Natsuki never answered. I think Natsuki mentions a french person somewhere, but I think she never really explained? maybe I just missed that part.
I can imagine Natsuki in her dark times using french to express her dark views on the world 3 all the existencialism and stuff!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
I cry hard at part when flat line. Fortunately you make happy end
Waiting for other stories :)
sammykhann chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story! Thank you so much for this. I always enjoy reading your work and this fanfic is no exception to that.
Twenty-six Whitewave chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Aww, man! I ended up teary-eyed exactly at midnight *sniff* luckily I'm alone in my room. Wow, I really like your story. For a minute there I actually thought Shizuru died, but I could understand if she did because of the bullet wound she sustained. But you ended it well, so well it had me fooled for a moment.

The pacing of the story is just right. And the flashbacks, then back to the present, were not confusing. They are not out of character, Shizuru Natsuki and the rest. Although, I was taken aback by Natsuki's former profession of being an escort. Really now? I'm more than willing to be a customer. Hahaha!

I wish I had read this sooner. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Well, thank you for writing this. And just so you know, I'm already a fan. And I'm going to read/review all of your stories non-stop this weekend. Take care wherever you are and ganbatte!
paola chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
gud! very very gud
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
uhhhh . whose yuri?
annoyingLONER chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Great fic you. I almost cried when I thought Shizuru was gonna die. Thanks for the fic
annoyingLONER chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
What's a moon freckle ?
sephign chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
The end already. Thank you for writing this, what a journey you've brought to shiznat and us readers.
sephign chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
God natsuki, an escort! LOL interesting indeed. It's hot I'll admit. Much as I like it, I'm relieved this is still a shiznat story. haha
sephign chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Lol natsuki's a playgirl and shizuru's even more innocent than her? Quite refreshing, the reversed role. Usually in the fanfics, shizuru's the one that slept around while natsuki's still an innocent girl. Not that I didn't enjoy reading them of course.
BunnyxGirl chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
This was an awesome story! I loved it to the very end! Oh such a sweet fluffy ending! :D Good job!
katsudesune830 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY!

one thing though...

there were many many occasions when i didn't know what was a memory/flashback and present time. maybe you could've put a notice saying "flashback/present", etc? BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVED IT!