Reviews for Format
1nconceivable chapter 1 . 2/23
THE FEELS! ARG!
kirara the great chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
beautiful sequel please and if there is would you mind telling me what it is
Animvr chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Yep definitely a classic! Hope the govt gets their butt kicked (like Simmons "disappears" along with copies of the files). LOL!
CelticViking chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I enjoyed reading your story!
Tandy Sandman chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
This is a wonderful piece. Thank you for sharing it!
Trapezoidal chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Wow. O.O

Stories like these are almost rare nowadays.

This, that has a plot, a nice, defined main character, and a conflict the author (believably) prompts, something besides "Oh no! It's the Decepticons!" In a lot of other fanfiction, the miracle (an organic turning into a bot, a technorganic, etc.) usually goes unexplained and weird. Convenient. (She just happened to be the reincarnation of the AllSpark? Uh huh.) This...is not like that. This has a planned out explanation which has been included in the story and has its own category of story. Plus, it's got style.

Now that's an ending. Happy, yet cliffhangerish at the same time, able to make a sequel easily possible.

All of which make for one awesome story.
Infinitechange chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Super awesome! I loved the whole story. -
FatesShadow83 chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Loved this!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
An incredible story. I enjoyed every moment.
kirallie chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Great story! Sad that Sam sort of ceased to exist. Simmons etter go away for life!
Inferable Hell chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
So lovely. So nice. So cute. So sad. OMG, there's not enough words for this story! It's epic! XD
femme4jack chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely adore this story. A really unique take on bot!Sam. Well written, great plot that moved quickly and kept me very interested. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Aw, it's over! Still, it was great! Loved it!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Great story.
optimusprime77xhotmail.com chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
hey your story really inspired me. Im going to try at my own to make one well still working im on my 2nd note book right now thanks to you I have a good repersentation on how the transformers characters seem and their personalities are like when their around kids! THANKS! :} -