Reviews for Unraveling
KaitiCat1993 chapter 1 . 4/18
Dear God...this was absolutely amazing. Breathtaking. I'm not a huge fan of this particular pairing, but this story was executed so perfectly that I was able to look past that. Granted there were some grammatical errors and some continuity issues that I noticed, but I honestly didn't care. The story itself was heart-wrenching, but oh so emotionally satisfying that all I can say is I need more.
Brilliant work.
E.lotte chapter 1 . 4/1
*kills herself* I think all the stuff of Wilbur x Lewis will always be sad and really really heartbreaking, ;u; or well very bittersweet *cries* I was so happy, they were so happy * cries more* and the end was perfect, but at the same so sad *kills herself again* [I really really love your story, keep moving forward ;) you have talent]
name chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Dear lord... this... this oneshot was amazing. Like- like how the fuck can you make a time-travel, romance AU so freaking awesome and yet realistic! I- it was so fucking well written I want to fucking cry again. I was listening to Little Wonders by Rob while reading it, and god dang it I cried! I don't give a flying fuck. I loved every word. I loved everything. This oneshot is fucking awesome.

Sorry for the curse words. It's just that I can't help it. I loved this so much. You deserve a cookie.
Jae Reid chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I'm... I'm just so close to tears... I can't even... XD It was wonderfully done (all of it the writing, plot, ext), thank you (for posting it so I could fall in love with this slash).
imagaYthgiL chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
love this story! it was amazing!
Purplecharmed chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This has to be one if the best fanfictions I've ever read! This is amazing
kirstyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I wish it was longer and had a longer part when Wilbur came back to the future but I LOVED it.
meikojoker chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
excellent! this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh. My...FUUUUCCCKKK! THAT WAS SOOO GOOOOOOOOOOO!D TuT I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT!
69lesslove69 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Jesus Christ woman! Do you have any idea how many frigen tears I shed in this story? Like 4 tears the most tears I have ever shed while reading a fanfic. It was amazingly writen and the story developed flawlessly. So Kudos to you my dear writer Kudos.
mongawonga chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awww :)
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Cdced
Earl Grey and Roses chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this story, it was beautiful in it's own kind of way, loved it.
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh god this was so sad I started crying. Vary good story by the way I loved it.
Tealey chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ohhh I really liked this story and I liked the whole song writing thing you put in there. I like how you added your own background into it and made it not so weird. The way Jamie died was sad and makes me scared to drive in storms -cringes- I'll get over it. Anyway your story was very realistic and I think ... no I know I'm gonna go look at your other stuff now :D