Reviews for Hopes Refuge
gategirl15747 chapter 9 . 8/23
I hope there is more I love this story
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 8/7
This is a great story. Thank you so much for writing it
Navyangel85 chapter 9 . 7/24
More please please love the family
Navyangel85 chapter 2 . 7/24
Draco is here that makes alot of sense. This is epic and Harry potter run
mandancie chapter 9 . 5/10
I really do hope that you come back to this story. :) It is really good and I would love to know what happens next! :)
gleefan2009 chapter 9 . 3/3
love it please write more
Where's Boo chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
I really hope you haven't abandoned this as it excellently written and I cannot wait to see what happens next
frostie45 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Very very good, well rounded original characters and I usually don't like aliases, but this is one of the very few I really enjoyed! Thanks for writing what you had, I added it to my following stories hoping it may be updated, but if not, this will be added to my favourite abandoned stories. I hope it will not disappear. Thanks for writing.
Read-a-lot chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
Please please update. Or at least let us know that your not going to. So far I love your story and I check regularly to see if you have updated it. I really like the beginning of the story line and. I like the five kids characters and the hint of a beginning of a relationship with tony. So please let us know what you are up to!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Hey hun,

Luved it¡ plz update ssssssssssoon if this is up for adoption I would like to take control of it but I luv the story and plz update sssssoon and keep up the wonderful work
Delete-account-please-7571424 chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
Oh I enjoy reading it please update very soon.
writersunited4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Please update this story! Its one of my absolute favorite!
PharaohsMagician chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
This is a most wonderful story. I love how he has friends and got away from them and that Severus is protective of him and that he sees why what Rosa did was mean but necessary for Harry to heal and told them both so. Than that Severus regrets his past actions and will let his friends visit in the future and possibly Remmy despite the not so friendly bonds they have. I love how the kids are standing up for themselves and are looking out for Harry as well. I'm glad that Albus showed remorse for what his actions caused Harry and didn't -want- to send him back. I'm loving how it's going so far. I want to see what's happening between Tio and Tony. I am happy that Severus doesn't seem to mind. I think you're a brilliant author and writer and I hope you keep updating this lovely story. It's very interest a and I'm glad my Gred sent this to me. I cannot wait for the Twins and the "Twins" to get together. Cheers and ta.
GenkaiFan chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
It has almost three years, inquiring mind wants to know if this story has been abandon?
vipa469 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
please write more for this story love it so far