Reviews for Breathless
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
nice
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Brilliant story, really enjoyed reading it.
Catalina H chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Oh wow...This was really good! So sweet, yet so sad. I feel bad for Sirius. Anyway, you did a really good job with this.
LuckyRosepetal chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
Wow, you did a really great job, a really, really, great job! I had tears in my eyes at the end, and I NEVER cry during fanfics so that's really impressive.
Polar Deer chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
I've never been particularly interested in the Marauders during the First War. Easily the best Sirius-centric story I've read, and the most appealing characterizations of James and Lily.
Jonesy421 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
wow, this was such an intense story. It was great. Great writing, great plot, original. Very good.
reihi chapter 12 . 10/23/2008
This story is really beautiful.

I love that you put so much effort into details and that you made it so that it would still fit the books.

I can understand that it must have been a pain with all the dates... or the details in general. What stopped me from writing any Harry Potter fiction so far was the problem with the details and being afraid that something might not fit... So, what I mean to say is that I really worship your effort.

Apart from that the story is really great. I love your writing style and the way the story developped. Although the reader could roughly understand what the whole thing was about, it was nice to read how the characters felt.

Also, as you stated in an earlier chapter... I think the way you portrayed Harry was really close to the image of him one gets from the books. So I didn't really think he was creepy, just... in character, perhaps.

Now, honestly, I probably overlooked many facts you chose to write down because I'm not good in finding out hidden meanings... which I want to aplogize for... anyway, I still think it's awesome that there finally seems to be someone who thinks before writing, even if "just" for a fanfiction...

and err... I start babbling, so... that's it.
secretaryofsillywalks chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
Great story, really well written :)
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
That was such a sweet ending! I almost cried, and that is exceedingly rare. I loved your story-no matter how many OCs there were, they were perfectly believable and made sense as characters. I loved the Sirius/Lily moments in the flashbacks and such; I looked forward to them in every chapter! I loved your story so much!
Manawydan chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
oh thats so sad but it was such a great story, everything worked so well and i really love the ending its just so insightful for sirius' character

you really did do a wonderful job
Lexie-H chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
I find it a bit strange that James wasn't there to meet Sirius too, but I understand that didn't work with your narrative, so you know *shrugs*

I like how you've tied everything up ) Charlie at the ministry, and Harry and Ginny happy, and the idea of limbo is a wonderful piece of imagery on your part.

A beautiful ending to a remarkable story!

Lexie
Seer of Spots chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
This was absolutely insane - I love it.

So complicated, and so rich. Usually when things start getting OC-ish, I get out of there as fast as my mouse can click for me - but this was so RIVETING, I just couldn't make it.

I loved the alternation between italics and plain print - very effective.

AH! Just beautiful. Entirely tormenting - and that ending sequence. Gluurghh. Wonderful.
jayley chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
i'm glad harry never figured it out! i thought that sirius was only hit by a stunner in the book, and then fell through the veil? liked that harry was a semi father figure to her, cute
An Aspiring Author chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
great chapter! i thought it was kind of ironic that ginny said it was kind of like sirius falling in love with lily with charlie and ben. so good! i liked how harry and charlie's relationship turned out and im glad that james and sirius are still friends. update soon!
nekyja chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
i am waiting for a brainstorm to come to be able to find some suitable words to say what i want to say after reading this story. if this statement makes any sense (i hope), then i think i'd have to try.

sirius is my favourite character from the books and sometimes i get a tad bit frustrated about how some of the authors portray him. your sirius is, i guess, this real sirius - to me, at least. he is a bittersweet character and it is very hard to write about him and don't get lost somewhere on the way of telling about his reckless spirit, great heart and acquired cold distance.

among all those pairings from harry potter world, i feel and believe that lily and sirius could really happen. it's so melodramatic in a way and i think that it is exactly what makes it so beautiful.

what's more, i really liked harry in this fic. he was so passionate and devoted to the case that one could literally feel his love and longing for his godfather.

well, what can i say now? i only hope to read another great story of yours soon.

thanks :)