Reviews for My Time Of The Month Is A Rather Touchy Subject
wow... you ship them sooooo hard don't you... so much implied fluff... it's like you plucked them out of the story and stuck them in an invisible cotton candy machine... i couldn't stop laughing btw!
RIFFF123 chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
write a story about their fifth year and how they become animaguses to stop remus from hurting himself as a werewolf
Me chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
You should totally do a sequel! Great story by the way.
Goldynwings chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Ion.

D'you get it?
Goldynwings chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Ral Stat
Goldynwings chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
N Cent
Goldynwings chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I haven't read alot of fanfic about howthe marauders found out about Remus, so this eagerly welcomed. ;)
Goldynwings chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Intresting
Kissandra Lupin chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
You are an amazing author! I've been trying to write a book myself (on paper, not online yet) and it could never be as awesome as this! PLEASE keep writing so I can keep reading!
shewolf2000 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I feel kind of terrible about how hard I laughed at the "clean a bloody cactus" line, because it was in the middle of a rather intense outburst. But man, you really do know how to paint a word picture! So funny!
bkaddictjk chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I'm laughing like a lunatic now! O Merlin, I'm cracking up... 'Well, minus the tiny little miniscule unimportant details that one of them was bleeding, one of them was horny, one of them was contemplating his sexuality, and one of them was a werewolf. But what else would you expect from a group of four cooped up twelve year old boys?'

Perfect way to end it and I'd love a sequel, but you're probably off in some other fandom by now... anyway, thanks for making my day!
bkaddictjk chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Aww... poor Remus...
bkaddictjk chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Frightfully obvious Sirius... and I'm glad how you portrayed Peter, in most of the other fanfics, he's an idiot... I mean, he can't have been that bad when he was a marauder... right?
bkaddictjk chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I imagined that last scene as Sirius getting dragged from the classroom by his friends :D

You're probably going to get 7 reviews by me today, do don't get too bored of me I know it's been a while, but this is one of the best I've ever read
bkaddictjk chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Oh man... that is borderline stalker-ish Sirius, I'm cracking up...