Reviews for Legacy
Great story, so far! Can't wait to read more! :3
Booker10 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I can't wait to read more!:D HA! Playwitch!Lucius:D
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I like this. I like it a lot.
serure chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
"Well, Petra, in a few short delivery days we will be the proud owners of a vintage October 1979 Playwitch."

"Lucius Malfoy cover."

Holy shit this is hilarious!
TheAlieVee chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
COME BACK AND WRITE MORE!D Y'know... If you wouldn't mind terribly . I love how well this fits together! And even if I'm not a huge Spiderman fan, Harry's kid would be an awesome little dude... Normie, haha. Oh, welll I know it's not polite to laugh but the irony(? Coincidence?) That his nickname is a slang-ish term for normal and he's pretty (completely?) human with friends who are extraordinary. Love it, love it, love it!

- Alie V
DaydreamingPhantom chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I think it's safe to say Hamilcar will NEVER update this story ever again
Hebi R chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I look foreward to the next exciting chapter. And Ron learning hat his little girl snuck off to the Malfoy Christmas party.
Mornwey chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
That's what I love about playing in this universe - you can explain anything away by blaming magic *grin*

Peace out

firedraygon chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I love the idea of Draco running to America after the war. This cross over is very well meshed. I'm looking forward to when Al meets Petra and Normie. Nice work!

Hebi R chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Have you seen the Playwitch website? Anyway, like the fic; eager for more.
Airlady chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Great chapter. Playwitch indeed - will you show pictures? Christmas should be good.
Mornwey chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Oh god. 'Playwitch'... *giggles*

I like this. Getting a little confused about who's related to who, but I suppose that's to be expected.

And I still want to see Gambit appearing. And Pyro.

Peace out

Vullinia chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Would Normie's godfather who "can't hold down a job" be Peter Parker by any chance?
Mystik Genie chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
hmm, preety cool, i'm liking it _

just if 'soccer' is mentioned by an English person, please have them call it 'football'. I know it's stupid, but you kinda have to be careful of those things, and it annoys me, lol.
twillightfoe chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Glad to see you're continuing this story. How often will you be updating?