Reviews for Legacy
Great story, so far! Can't wait to read more! :3
Booker10 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I can't wait to read more!:D HA! Playwitch!Lucius:D
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I like this. I like it a lot.
serure chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
"Well, Petra, in a few short delivery days we will be the proud owners of a vintage October 1979 Playwitch."

"Lucius Malfoy cover."

Holy shit this is hilarious!
TheAlieVee chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
COME BACK AND WRITE MORE!D Y'know... If you wouldn't mind terribly . I love how well this fits together! And even if I'm not a huge Spiderman fan, Harry's kid would be an awesome little dude... Normie, haha. Oh, welll I know it's not polite to laugh but the irony(? Coincidence?) That his nickname is a slang-ish term for normal and he's pretty (completely?) human with friends who are extraordinary. Love it, love it, love it!

- Alie V
DaydreamingPhantom chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I think it's safe to say Hamilcar will NEVER update this story ever again
Hebi R chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I look foreward to the next exciting chapter. And Ron learning hat his little girl snuck off to the Malfoy Christmas party.
Mornwey chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
That's what I love about playing in this universe - you can explain anything away by blaming magic *grin*

Peace out

~TSD
firedraygon chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I love the idea of Draco running to America after the war. This cross over is very well meshed. I'm looking forward to when Al meets Petra and Normie. Nice work!

~fd97
Hebi R chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Have you seen the Playwitch website? Anyway, like the fic; eager for more.
Airlady chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Great chapter. Playwitch indeed - will you show pictures? Christmas should be good.
Mornwey chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Oh god. 'Playwitch'... *giggles*

I like this. Getting a little confused about who's related to who, but I suppose that's to be expected.

And I still want to see Gambit appearing. And Pyro.

Peace out

~TSD
Vullinia chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Would Normie's godfather who "can't hold down a job" be Peter Parker by any chance?
Mystik Genie chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
hmm, preety cool, i'm liking it _

just if 'soccer' is mentioned by an English person, please have them call it 'football'. I know it's stupid, but you kinda have to be careful of those things, and it annoys me, lol.
twillightfoe chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Glad to see you're continuing this story. How often will you be updating?