Reviews for Understatement
LukoTaika chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is completely and utterly breathtaking. It's perfection all in 200 words. Absolutely amazing.
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Really nice!
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I wish I was as good at drabbles as you. I've really tried- but it's so hard to get a point or a meaning or filling across with just a few words. You my friend have done it wonderfully. :]
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was sad. Really great, but still sad.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hm... interesting. It's a little hard to follow though- to me at least. But still. A nice little blip.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Simply amazing, how you were able to portray Leo and Don in just a few short sentences. The impact of last lines were perfect because I was able to feel Donnie's pain at the end and Leo's insistence that he was all right even though he clearly wasn't.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Wow! Such a cool story. I really enjoyed it. You are a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Toni America chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw… That was really sad, and short… Thts the way I’m trying to write my current story… The short snippet part, but any-who Good Show Mate!
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
So much emotion in just a drabble! Perfectly fits Leo and Don too. Great job!
jaunt chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was so sweet. Got any more? *hint hint* :D
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 7/30/2007

Awesome job.

Poor Leo, though.

Poor Don.
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh...started so sweet, and ended so sadly. But all so very true. Very nicely done _
KayCricketed chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh my god, YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes. I am in love with this drabble. Insanely, insanely in love with it. Gorgeous. So very much Leo in so few words. Its intensity took my breath away; the anticipation that kept crawling in my belly... just wow. Yes.

Oh Leo. It never is 'that bad' to you. *_* *LOVES* And the last lines? Ohmygodyes. Beautiful. More. Write more TMNT fic, please? Iwouldworshipyouforever.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
aww sad. hmm But i could imagine Leo and Don as you've described :)