Reviews for I Don't Understand
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING! I really want you to write more. Good job!
RurouniTensai chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
That was a very nice story. Very well written. Sure there were a few misspelled words but even the most adept writter can miss a few. Great job! :)
XP chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
You're lucky i don't have any account . . .

If i have *BURN* ...
NDebN chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Feel the burning flames of MOE XD I loved it, don't if it's ooc. I doubt anyone can write any fanfic, especially Yaoi, without getting a little ooc XD
RenjiLuvr chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Dude chill!

Trust me there are fanfics on here that are WAY more mature than that.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Oh la la. xD Toshiro thinks highly of himself.
CallMeYourLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
dont worry this isnt yaoi at all there was like nothing trust me ive seen worse and those people havent been banned
evanescenceangel18 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Wow that was beautiful,amazing,sexy,and every other good describing word in the world. Man Ichigo that man-whore. But its not his fault he just fits perfectly with anyone. Wait Ichigo slept with the cheif commander like the one that rules over all the shinigami? How the hell did that happen he's like ancient!And then Ishida's dad wow no wonder he didn't want his son to be with Ichigo. Um I would really like to know how Byakuya ended up in Ichigo's bed and whether he was seme or uke. This story is one of my favorite stories of all time! Plz plz plz update soon. Love ya for ever and ever.
jaguar003 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
The thought bouncing off the iner walls of my cranium is: Beautiful. It's not really M, actually, but it's not exactly T either. Unfortunately there isn't an in between rating, so you'll have to stick with M. I didn't think Kurosaki was that kind of odd-ish whore, but he's definitely rather fickle sometimes, so I presume maybe he would have slept with every single male in Soul Society. I'm just wondering, how did he get Byakuya in his bed?
Grimm the BITCH chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
As Yumichika would say 'Beautiful'
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
great fic. update soon _ Ja.
Sephy-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It's me again

Forgot to say that this ain't mature xD

You should see/read the things I write, just click to my profile (n.n)

This is almost 'innocent' XP

Enjoy!
Sephy-Chan chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
I like it (n.n)

Maybe the yaoi scenes could be more detailed - longer.

Saw a few mistakes but nothing serious xD

Go you!
tarasuchan chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
holy sh*t!

i love it

i don't think its to mature

its amazing. i love your ooc ness

and the chief commander? isn't that the old guy with fire reiatsu? creepy. but anyway your FF was great.